gopro POV at Bathpage skatepark, long island, NY

Related:
Create New Tag

9/26/2017 7:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2017 7:04 AM

what's going on folks. so, i drop videos on my youtube every week (at least 1 video a week) and never realized there was a section to post the video link here. the videos are based around bmx obviously and have a lot of my crew (out to cruise) riding around town and the behind the scenes of us filming and the throw away clips and stuff. i'm also going to start posting How To videos soon as well. the link to my latest upload is down below. give that ish a click if you'd like and def sub for tons more stuff to come from me and my crew. we have a mixtape coming soon!

|

9/26/2017 2:10 PM

That was pretty sick RJ! That sucks your chain broke... Ive never had a chain break on me yet (knock on wood lol)....

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/26/2017 4:05 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

That was pretty sick RJ! That sucks your chain broke... Ive never had a chain break on me yet (knock on wood lol)....

thanks dude! i don't have a guard on my chain side unfortently so when i did a switch ice chink it just ripped my chain lol i seem to pop chains a lot...i never have a tube problem tho. really weird. everyone seems to pop theirs haha

|

9/26/2017 4:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/26/2017 4:30 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

710cultdotcom wrote:

thanks dude! i don't have a guard on my chain side unfortently so when i did a switch ice chink it just ripped my chain lol i ...more

Dang your lucky you've never had a tube problem.... I was once bombing down a grass hill and they're was a thick broken glass bottle and I ran over it and I just heard BOOM it legit sound like a gunshot and I'm like " please tell me that wasn't my tube..." and I went to stop so I put my foot on the rear tire and I just felt my foot touch the rim and I just flipped out lol... and upon further inspecting of the tire there was a giant hole ripped in the tread of the tire so the tire was ruined.... and don't worry it didn't happen to the pair I just shipped you grin grin

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...