name me some good low price camcorders

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2012 6:27 PM

i want to get a nice good camcorder (maybe your selling one?) one thats able to atach different lenses on and such

i dont know a ton about cameras, ive been in my highschool video editing class for the past few moths and love filming and editing

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

2/15/2012 6:30 PM

panasonic tm90 or sd90

|

2/15/2012 6:54 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

panasonic tm90 or sd90

looked those up and there like 500? ( if they were the ones ur talking about) thats a little high for me

i was thinking of trying to keep it under 200? will that give me anything good or is everything at the price crap

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

2/15/2012 8:12 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

looked those up and there like 500? ( if they were the ones ur talking about) thats a little high for me

i was thinking of trying to keep it under 200? will that give me anything good or is everything at the price crap

oh damn, thats too bad, the prices rose a hell of alot then. i got the hdc-sd800(the higher model) for 495.00 on bhphoto.com but that was around Christmas time with all of the sales. i wouldn't pay that much for the cameras i suggested.
i highly suggest this. itis used but your getting it from a reputable camera store so its all good. i would deff. get that.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/800840332-USE/Panasonic_HDC_SD800K_HDC_SD800_High_Definition_Camcorder.html

|

2/15/2012 8:35 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

oh damn, thats too bad, the prices rose a hell of alot then. i got the hdc-sd800(the higher model) for 495.00 on bhphoto.com but that was around Christmas time with all of the sales. i wouldn't pay that much for the cameras i suggested.
i highly suggest this. itis used but your getting it from a reputable camera store so its all good. i would deff. get that.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/800840332-USE/Panasonic_HDC_SD800K_HDC_SD800_High_Definition_Camcorder.html

Seems solid ill have to save a lil more for that one but it sounds nice. When igo to school tommorow i actually look and see what camera it is ive been using haha

Maybe in spring after i get my motorcycle running

Thanks for the helP

|

2/16/2012 10:42 AM

Maybe too cheap but those flip cams are actually really really good at filming. You can also buy small lense kits for them online. We have a couple edits out with is and it shot better than my full on hd camera

|

2/19/2012 6:19 AM

Canon HV40 (this camera is really nice because it will give you the DV feel and while it lacks custom functionality, it is capable of more than other cameras at its price as well as produces a sexy picture - I own this camera)

Panasonic HDC-HS900 (all I know about this camera is it is really nice because it is the only camera in its preice range to have a manual focus ring as well as is really HD and has 3MOS Sensor)
|