never buy fly parts.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/24/2011 8:45 PM

|

.

11/24/2011 8:50 PM

That's why you don't throw your bike. A lot of bars would have done this.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/24/2011 8:54 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

That's why you don't throw your bike. A lot of bars would have done this.

very true, but the amount of times I throw my bike is extremly low. I've also had a fly frame snap from underneath me so...

|

.

11/24/2011 10:10 PM

Dont get pissed because you cant nose manny and dont throw your shit because you think your cool and defiantly do not come on this forum and talk shit about fly because fly is the shit.. now go be a trend whore and have your mom buy you some cult bars then throw your bike in the air like that and see what happens to those.

|

11/25/2011 4:26 AM

premiumallday wrote:

Dont get pissed because you cant nose manny and dont throw your shit because you think your cool and defiantly do not come on this forum and talk shit about fly because fly is the shit.. now go be a trend whore and have your mom buy you some cult bars then throw your bike in the air like that and see what happens to those.

i have cult bars, and my bike has been launched very high, from me looping out n eating shit, and always lands on the bars, they haven't bent, so ha! also i hate fly cause i got a stem and the threads were stripped and they wouldnt warranty it :'( i didn't even touch the stem lol

|

Silence is golden ductape is silver

Achin 4 Bacon wrote: thats cause aussie cops dont use guns..they use boomarangs.

learn to do shit before you talk shit

11/25/2011 12:31 PM

premiumallday wrote:

Dont get pissed because you cant nose manny and dont throw your shit because you think your cool and defiantly do not come on this forum and talk shit about fly because fly is the shit.. now go be a trend whore and have your mom buy you some cult bars then throw your bike in the air like that and see what happens to those.

You know what? You're exactly right about me. You have everything right.

I can't nose manual, even though I showed a clip of me getting it.
The reason I threw my bike is because I think I'm cool.
The only reason I came to this forum was to talk shit.
You're right, fly is so great that every single one of their products that I have ever owned have broken.
I am a trend whore.
My mommy is going to buy me new bars even though I live on my own?
Then once I get my new bars I'm going to throw them around, just for fun.


No. You're dumb.

Just to clear things up, I've paid for everything on my bike, It is mine, and mine only, so I'm pretty sure I have every right to do whatever I want with it.

I'm not trying to bash fly, they have an awesome team, I dig their direction, It just sucks when bars and frames snap.

And I'm happy that they broke when I threw them, instead of breaking when I'm jumping something.

So go take your bike and do small feebles on peg height ledges, and pretend to be some hotshot on the internet.

|

.

11/25/2011 12:33 PM

FITFOREVERK-DOG wrote:

i have cult bars, and my bike has been launched very high, from me looping out n eating shit, and always lands on the bars, they haven't bent, so ha! also i hate fly cause i got a stem and the threads were stripped and they wouldnt warranty it :'( i didn't even touch the stem lol

I'm going to stick with American made. I'll most likely get some fit mac's, I love the 8.75 feel.

|

.

11/25/2011 10:17 PM

Your fault on the bars breaking.

Cool nose manny though

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

11/26/2011 7:21 AM

eod1214 wrote:

Your fault on the bars breaking.

Cool nose manny though

yeah, I'm just happy they broke there and not when I was doing a set.

dude their weird, like you think you have them and then you get it 70 tries later.

|

.

11/26/2011 9:13 AM

eod1214 wrote:

Your fault on the bars breaking.

Cool nose manny though

Sammon wrote:

yeah, I'm just happy they broke there and not when I was doing a set.

dude their weird, like you think you have them and then you get it 70 tries later.

bars always snap when you least suspect it, id rather have it that way though!
nose bonked a tiny curb island and the right hand side of my lynx's snapped right off, so much better than if they had snapped on something big!

|

11/26/2011 9:35 AM

premiumallday wrote:

Dont get pissed because you cant nose manny and dont throw your shit because you think your cool and defiantly do not come on this forum and talk shit about fly because fly is the shit.. now go be a trend whore and have your mom buy you some cult bars then throw your bike in the air like that and see what happens to those.

just leave...

|

11/26/2011 10:34 AM

bermybmxer wrote:

bars always snap when you least suspect it, id rather have it that way though!
nose bonked a tiny curb island and the right hand side of my lynx's snapped right off, so much better than if they had snapped on something big!

right? now I'm parranoid of them breaking on me.

|

.

11/26/2011 10:39 AM

eod1214 wrote:

Your fault on the bars breaking.

Cool nose manny though

Sammon wrote:

yeah, I'm just happy they broke there and not when I was doing a set.

dude their weird, like you think you have them and then you get it 70 tries later.

Very True

and yeah nose mannys are such a wierd trick to do, theyre really fun but they just take time

|

MOTW 10/18/10 - 10/24/10
MOTM- April 2011
youtube channel: *SUBSCRIBE PLEASE* http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEod1214?feature=mhum
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @eoin_666

11/26/2011 10:54 AM

never throw your bike*

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

11/26/2011 7:37 PM

carjakester wrote:

never throw your bike*

haha this

|

.

11/26/2011 11:10 PM

premiumallday wrote:

Dont get pissed because you cant nose manny and dont throw your shit because you think your cool and defiantly do not come on this forum and talk shit about fly because fly is the shit.. now go be a trend whore and have your mom buy you some cult bars then throw your bike in the air like that and see what happens to those.

Gavin I know you personally but you can't even 180 and you're getting butt hurt because he snapped shitty Fly parts. (Trust me my Lumberjacks take a better beating than that). Note aside that you are a spoiled bratt yourself and you haven't even bought one part yourself. Only your hot mom bought your shit...

Think before you say pal...

P.s you are a troll GTFO....

|

11/26/2011 11:22 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Gavin I know you personally but you can't even 180 and you're getting butt hurt because he snapped shitty Fly parts. (Trust me my Lumberjacks take a better beating than that). Note aside that you are a spoiled bratt yourself and you haven't even bought one part yourself. Only your hot mom bought your shit...

Think before you say pal...

P.s you are a troll GTFO....

haha you tell him
pics of his hot mom

|

11/26/2011 11:33 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

haha you tell him
pics of his hot mom

I don't have pics (i wish) and plus my other friend keep telling me about how hot his mom is..

btw i'm going to vans tommorow if you're down

|

11/27/2011 10:30 AM

premiumallday wrote:

Dont get pissed because you cant nose manny and dont throw your shit because you think your cool and defiantly do not come on this forum and talk shit about fly because fly is the shit.. now go be a trend whore and have your mom buy you some cult bars then throw your bike in the air like that and see what happens to those.

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Gavin I know you personally but you can't even 180 and you're getting butt hurt because he snapped shitty Fly parts. (Trust me my Lumberjacks take a better beating than that). Note aside that you are a spoiled bratt yourself and you haven't even bought one part yourself. Only your hot mom bought your shit...

Think before you say pal...

P.s you are a troll GTFO....

Bro I buy all my shit and I can 180 now

|

11/27/2011 11:18 AM

premiumallday wrote:

Bro I buy all my shit and I can 180 now

still can't troll.

|

.

11/27/2011 11:50 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

I don't have pics (i wish) and plus my other friend keep telling me about how hot his mom is..

btw i'm going to vans tommorow if you're down

hey i suck, and have a pretty nice bike, right now i hurt my elbow but next week you down to go to van tuesday?

|

Refs : ninjacat33

11/27/2011 12:18 PM

Whip wrote:

hey i suck, and have a pretty nice bike, right now i hurt my elbow but next week you down to go to van tuesday?

sounds good i can't even go today

|

11/27/2011 12:19 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

Gavin I know you personally but you can't even 180 and you're getting butt hurt because he snapped shitty Fly parts. (Trust me my Lumberjacks take a better beating than that). Note aside that you are a spoiled bratt yourself and you haven't even bought one part yourself. Only your hot mom bought your shit...

Think before you say pal...

P.s you are a troll GTFO....

premiumallday wrote:

Bro I buy all my shit and I can 180 now

Sammon wrote:

still can't troll.

Couldn't said it better. My work is done...

|

11/27/2011 12:20 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

sounds good i can't even go today

i only go tuesdays cuz sundays are crowded, btw just incase i can 180... i dont suck that much. when you had a eddie v3 did eddie cleveland sell it to you?

|

Refs : ninjacat33

11/27/2011 12:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2011 12:25 PM

Whip wrote:

i only go tuesdays cuz sundays are crowded, btw just incase i can 180... i dont suck that much. when you had a eddie v3 did eddie cleveland sell it to you?

It's okay I kinda suck and i'm not gonna ask for a game of BIKE haha anyways maybe I can go this tuesday.
...and uh no Eddie never sold anything to me. I bought it from some kid in Corona for 180. I liked it but I think i'm going to like my Cult instead (geo wise and weight wise)

ALSO FOR SAMMON, SORRY FOR STEALING YOUR THREAD sad

|

11/27/2011 12:26 PM

oh lol, i met a kid a long time ago, when i first got my bike who said eddie cleveland gve them there eddie v3... i cant go this week, cuz i fratured my elbow, but i can take the cast off this wednesday. i've only been riding two years. which is a lot but i progress slow.

|

Refs : ninjacat33

11/27/2011 12:29 PM

Whip wrote:

oh lol, i met a kid a long time ago, when i first got my bike who said eddie cleveland gve them there eddie v3... i cant go this week, cuz i fratured my elbow, but i can take the cast off this wednesday. i've only been riding two years. which is a lot but i progress slow.

CSB haha jk my number is 760-220-7875..
Just hit me up man ...

|

11/27/2011 2:17 PM

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

sounds good i can't even go today

Whip wrote:

i only go tuesdays cuz sundays are crowded, btw just incase i can 180... i dont suck that much. when you had a eddie v3 did eddie cleveland sell it to you?

WildBycyclist666 wrote:

It's okay I kinda suck and i'm not gonna ask for a game of BIKE haha anyways maybe I can go this tuesday.
...and uh no Eddie never sold anything to me. I bought it from some kid in Corona for 180. I liked it but I think i'm going to like my Cult instead (geo wise and weight wise)

ALSO FOR SAMMON, SORRY FOR STEALING YOUR THREAD sad

haha its all good dude.

|

.