quick questions

Related:
Create New Tag

6/2/2011 11:09 AM

ok so im working on a vid ive got about 3 hours of footage and these are my questions i have

1. how do i get a vid from tape to pc?

2. how long should i make my vid?
i was thinking about a half hour becasue theres so many good clips and they are all so different

3. i seem to forgot question 3 ill post it later when i remember

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

6/2/2011 2:58 PM

make multiple 5 minuters.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/2/2011 3:02 PM

future FBM wrote:

make multiple 5 minuters.

hey you got a new pic looks sick
but its going to be a sponsor vid so i need to get as much on it as possible so that idea doesnt really work for me

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

6/2/2011 3:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/2/2011 3:16 PM

ahh i seee. check these pictures... the bog isnt all the way in, the toothpick is a smith as im going in.

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]

i love this one, i point right at the camera[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/2/2011 3:20 PM

sick pics man
i need to get me a camera man

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

6/2/2011 3:22 PM

hahaha yeah this dude i met off vital (ajp62696) his buddy did these, that smith i wasnt on the rail yet and the bog i did get dep but he didnt catch the right moment

|

6/2/2011 3:25 PM

future FBM wrote:

hahaha yeah this dude i met off vital (ajp62696) his buddy did these, that smith i wasnt on the rail yet and the bog i did get dep but he didnt catch the right moment

o ye im getting a new bike monday

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

6/2/2011 3:39 PM

future FBM wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

o ye im getting a new bike monday

setup????

|

6/2/2011 3:45 PM

how do you upload a pic from your computer?

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

6/2/2011 4:04 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

how do you upload a pic from your computer?

photobucket, click upload, choose it, copy the html code, and paste it

|

6/2/2011 4:30 PM

fuck it its a black and green sunday funday

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

6/3/2011 2:39 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

fuck it its a black and green sunday funday

nnnnnnaassssss bro

|