How many s&m parts on 2018 Fit VHS?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2018 2:15 PM

that is the question.

|

1/5/2018 4:11 PM

None, for the most part, it's just OEM parts with a few Fit and Revenge parts thrown into the mix.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

1/5/2018 8:21 PM

is it worth $400?
|

1/6/2018 12:55 PM

Badfi$h wrote: is it worth $400?

I couldn't answer that as I have never actually had a complete. Post up in the main forum, the "General BMX Talk" one and somebody should be able to answer that.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

1/6/2018 7:14 PM

There are a few other bikes for $400 I would recommend that are better than that bike... theres the Eastern Shovelhead and Kink Whip... both are better bikes... they are all pretty much the same thing, just different top tube sizes and the Shovelhead and Whip both have double wall rims where the Fit VHS has single wall rims... but the Fit VHS is a good bike... but it would also help if we knew your height, weight, and age...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/7/2018 1:20 AM

im 5'8 170 and 23.

|

1/7/2018 3:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2018 3:36 PM

Badfi$h wrote:

im 5'8 170 and 23.

Ok, then I'd say go with the Kink Whip or Eastern Shovelhead... but it would also help to know, what kind of riding do you plan on doing? Street? Park? Trails?

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/8/2018 4:12 AM

Why would a fit complete have aftermarket s&m parts on it?

|