Morgan Wade. Closed.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2012 2:41 PM

Pro q&a with Morgan Wade.

|

MVGA

2/15/2012 2:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2012 3:08 PM

yyaaaayyy

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

2/15/2012 3:13 PM

hey morgan have you landed a triple whip on the mega ramp yet? if not, is it in your plans to go back and get that one done someday?

|

2/15/2012 3:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2012 3:49 PM

Morgan your awesome.
We've established this though so just a reminder haha.
Park or street?
Percentage of how much you ride park and street?
Long shot but willing to send me a free part(s)? (:
If yes(most likely not but worth an ask) can it be autographed? (:

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

2/15/2012 3:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2012 3:59 PM

It's Morgan Wade,not the Albie's guy.Let's keep the mooching to a minimum.........

|

MVGA

2/15/2012 4:04 PM

Roqfan wrote:

Morgan your awesome.
We've established this though so just a reminder haha.
Park or street?
Percentage of how much you ride park and street?
Long shot but willing to send me a free part(s)? (:
If yes(most likely not but worth an ask) can it be autographed? (:

shh.

|

2/15/2012 4:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2012 4:43 PM

bloghogs wrote:

It's Morgan Wade,not the Albie's guy.Let's keep the mooching to a minimum.........

Haha but its morgan wade!! Just an autograph would be sick!!!!
EDIT: nevermind you already did it.

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

2/15/2012 4:23 PM

what, the albes guy was more likely to send free shit? i need a new fucking stem

|

Trails not Rails

E21 - Resto + E30 340i M60 v8 build + E36 328ti Daily skidder

2/15/2012 4:55 PM

Ok Morgan! You're awsome I think we can all agree on that
Tits or ass ?
Your ideal frame geo (be out there) ?
In your opinion the best/most interesting trick you've pulled ?
And how do you do them superman tailwhips so clean?
Can I have your autograph?

|

2/15/2012 5:22 PM

Haaaaaay Morgan! How does it feel to have the nicest rump in BMX?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

2/16/2012 12:05 AM

eskimojay wrote:

hey morgan have you landed a triple whip on the mega ramp yet? if not, is it in your plans to go back and get that one done someday?

I have yet to pull off a triple whip on the MegaRamp... Or anything else for that matter! I've tried 4 triple whips in my life, and you guys saw all of them at X-Games year before last! =) I definitely want to pull it though! I was gonna go for it in Brazil for sure, but my first run was the one that did me in down there! Hopefully it'll happen soon! And I'd like it to be somewhere around the 20ft range! =)

|

2/16/2012 12:09 AM

Roqfan wrote:

Morgan your awesome.
We've established this though so just a reminder haha.
Park or street?
Percentage of how much you ride park and street?
Long shot but willing to send me a free part(s)? (:
If yes(most likely not but worth an ask) can it be autographed? (:

To break it down into a percentage... I'd say something like 90% park 10% street. I love street, its just that I'd rather go ride the park unless I'm filming something! =) Sorry, I don't have anything to send out. But if you ever see me at an event, or skatepark come up and say hi! I'd be glad to give you an autograph like that! =) Thanks for the compliments!

|

2/16/2012 12:10 AM

bloghogs wrote:

It's Morgan Wade,not the Albie's guy.Let's keep the mooching to a minimum.........

Haha

|

2/16/2012 12:23 AM

ARRESTMEIRIDEBMX wrote:

Ok Morgan! You're awsome I think we can all agree on that
Tits or ass ?
Your ideal frame geo (be out there) ?
In your opinion the best/most interesting trick you've pulled ?
And how do you do them superman tailwhips so clean?
Can I have your autograph?

Thanks man! =) I'll go with option (C. All of the above)
So far the frame setup I've been most impressed with is Corey Martinez's signature frame, the United Trinity! Here's a link with all it's specks! =) I run the 20.85 top tube one. So far, it's been an outstanding frame!! I've been riding the same one for three years now!

|

2/16/2012 12:25 AM

Oh yeah, Superwhips! Lots and lots and lots of practice! They literally feel second nature to me now! It just happens! =P

|

2/16/2012 12:26 AM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Haaaaaay Morgan! How does it feel to have the nicest rump in BMX?

Not sure what this means! =P

|

2/16/2012 1:19 AM

Roqfan wrote:

Morgan your awesome.
We've established this though so just a reminder haha.
Park or street?
Percentage of how much you ride park and street?
Long shot but willing to send me a free part(s)? (:
If yes(most likely not but worth an ask) can it be autographed? (:

tisk tisk tisk. Shameless lol

Thanks for the questions and answers Morgan.

Is there a certain trick that you always seem to struggle with? If so what is it?

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/16/2012 1:58 AM

Dear Morgan
Did you start snowbiking like you said you would in that levis q&a you did? :D Because it has snowed in Texas now haha
Also, what contests will you be competing in this year?
And lastly, that woodward/freddy mercury video you made is one of my favourite web edits ever :D

|

My Old* Steed


Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

2/16/2012 3:16 AM

who are you riding for now Morgan? If no one, hit up machine bikes, made right here in texas http://www.machinebikeco.com/

have you ridden randles place in brehnam yet?

|

$350 gets you a frame made in america however you want it!
http://www.machinebikeco.com/

2/16/2012 3:28 AM

Hey Morgan,
I'm a big fan. I honestly just showed a teenager your section from drop the hammer on Thursday. I'm not sure in how old that video is, but he was still blown away.
I have no question. I'm just showing my support.

|

2/16/2012 9:01 AM

I used to hang out at the Etnies site 4-5 years ago and I remember seeing all your updates.Quite a few of them had you in a dentists chair.I was wondering your opinion on the current state of riders not being covered by any sanction body with medical coverage?Time to bring back something like the AFA,or is it a "you knew the job was dangerous when you took it" kind of thing.

|

MVGA

2/16/2012 12:34 PM

Roqfan wrote:

Morgan your awesome.
We've established this though so just a reminder haha.
Park or street?
Percentage of how much you ride park and street?
Long shot but willing to send me a free part(s)? (:
If yes(most likely not but worth an ask) can it be autographed? (:

Austin_Read wrote:

tisk tisk tisk. Shameless lol

Thanks for the questions and answers Morgan.

Is there a certain trick that you always seem to struggle with? If so what is it?

Yeah, straight nose wheelies always give me trouble! Sometimes I can get locked in really well and just cruse, and then the rest of the time it seems like I've never even done it before! They can be really frustrating, but when they work it's the best feeling!

|

2/16/2012 12:43 PM

jacobf wrote:

Dear Morgan
Did you start snowbiking like you said you would in that levis q&a you did? :D Because it has snowed in Texas now haha
Also, what contests will you be competing in this year?
And lastly, that woodward/freddy mercury video you made is one of my favourite web edits ever :D

Ha! Show me the snow! =P When it snows in Texas, it only stays snow for about a day or so then it's just a giant dirt slushy everywhere! =P

Hopefully I'll make it to as many contests as I can this year! I'm planning on X & Dew if I get invites, and I'll hopefully make it over to Asian X again as well. MegaRamp is planning some events around the world this year so that should be a blast, no punn intended! Haha When I hear about stuff, I guess I'll try and adjust the schedule accordingly! =)

haha the Queen video was a lot of fun! Thanks! Sometimes you gotta get silly and not give a crap what anyone thinks! That video still makes me laugh every time I see it! =P

|

2/16/2012 12:47 PM

paranoidmexican009 wrote:

who are you riding for now Morgan? If no one, hit up machine bikes, made right here in texas http://www.machinebikeco.com/

have you ridden randles place in brehnam yet?

I've got a deal going, but I don't think it public yet so that's all I'll say on that. =) I think it'll be cool! I don't beileve I've ridden the spot you're talking about.

|

2/16/2012 12:52 PM

2620 wrote:

Hey Morgan,
I'm a big fan. I honestly just showed a teenager your section from drop the hammer on Thursday. I'm not sure in how old that video is, but he was still blown away.
I have no question. I'm just showing my support.

Thanks! I'm pretty proud of that part. Thanks for the encouragement! Drop the Hammer came out in 2004, so that makes it 8 years old... Holy cow! I hadn't thought of that before... Makes me feel old! Haha!

|

2/16/2012 1:15 PM

paranoidmexican009 wrote:

who are you riding for now Morgan? If no one, hit up machine bikes, made right here in texas http://www.machinebikeco.com/

have you ridden randles place in brehnam yet?

Morgan Wade wrote:

I've got a deal going, but I don't think it public yet so that's all I'll say on that. =) I think it'll be cool! I don't beileve I've ridden the spot you're talking about.

hit up randle or call Damon to show you, its pretty fun and he's got a foam pit.

|

$350 gets you a frame made in america however you want it!
http://www.machinebikeco.com/

2/16/2012 1:16 PM

bloghogs wrote:

I used to hang out at the Etnies site 4-5 years ago and I remember seeing all your updates.Quite a few of them had you in a dentists chair.I was wondering your opinion on the current state of riders not being covered by any sanction body with medical coverage?Time to bring back something like the AFA,or is it a "you knew the job was dangerous when you took it" kind of thing.

Haha yeah, the thing that hurts the most when you break your teeth out is your wallet! Teeth are so expensive! To answer your question though, I don't have a very high opinion of unions or things of the sort... We don't need someone or a committee telling us what we can and can't do. That being said, riders do need to take responsibility for their actions and understand that what we do is and can be very dangerous. I think the best thing that could possibly happen for BMX would be if companies that sponsor riders would follow suit behind what Levi's was doing by providing reimbursement or coverage for their riders under some sort of insurance plan that will actually come through for the riders in a time of need! Events could do the same too! Take for example, MegaRamp. A few years back I got a call from Jeff Jewett at MegaRamp wanting to know if I'd rather have medical insurance when outside the United States at one of their events or a little higher paycheck at the end of every event. It was a no brainer! We all said we'd rather have the medical! It really saved my butt too. When I went down in Brazil back in July and had to have emergency surgery they came though and covered 100% of the hospital bills! 100%! it was a massive blessing seeing as how it would have run me somewhere way up in the 50 to 100k range. I think what the guys with the ARF are doing is awesome as well! =) They are doing awesome things for the guys that can't afford or don't have options, so if you can donate some to help out the ARF, do it!! =)

|

2/16/2012 1:18 PM

paranoidmexican009 wrote:

who are you riding for now Morgan? If no one, hit up machine bikes, made right here in texas http://www.machinebikeco.com/

have you ridden randles place in brehnam yet?

Morgan Wade wrote:

I've got a deal going, but I don't think it public yet so that's all I'll say on that. =) I think it'll be cool! I don't beileve I've ridden the spot you're talking about.

paranoidmexican009 wrote:

hit up randle or call Damon to show you, its pretty fun and he's got a foam pit.

Oh that's the airplane hanger place down near Houston right? Yeah, I haven't made it down there yet.

|

2/16/2012 1:19 PM

yup!

|

$350 gets you a frame made in america however you want it!
http://www.machinebikeco.com/

2/16/2012 6:02 PM

Hey morgan.. your awesome... now that we got that out of the way... do you rememeber jomopro in like 2009 and you kept trying the icepick stall out of the bowl... i still tell people bout that! it was amazing... ok that is all ....

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones