what you think about adam lz

Related:
Create New Tag

12/8/2013 12:35 PM

he's good right

|

12/10/2013 12:18 PM

Hes got some cool vids on youtube. I watched some of his tutorials.

|

You know what I hate? People that say lololololololololololololol. Shut up!!!

12/10/2013 4:45 PM

wrong section?

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/15/2014 6:19 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

wrong section?

Yes, wrong section.
In my opinion his webisodes are cool, but he said that he were doing videos because of money, and that he could get 1200$ a month for them, wich in my opinion is not the right reason to be in youtube.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/22/2014 3:33 PM

I think he is cool. He is doing well for himself. He is a nice guy for sure! His style is interesting too. Not too cookie cutter and just enough steeze for enjoyment. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

2/1/2014 12:07 PM

I'm a fanboy, I've watched all of his videos on his current channel and the later videos on his older channel, I've messaged him on Facebook in 2012asking why he hasn't made an effort to get bigger sponsors and he simply said it was because he's not that good. I read his interview on TCU and I heard all about the Money thing, I mean, what can you do, money is the root of all evil :/. But anyway, I think he's sweet and the fact that he's an amateur that shows his path through bmx since the start on YouTube makes is why I admire, not even boqer123 did that. You don't see any pros on YouTube with an old channel of when they were amateur except for mark Burnett, so Adam lz is the shit and an inspiration, even though he is very privileged like twisterx15.

|

Save the industry

2/1/2014 4:31 PM

twisterx15 is more privileged. He has his own indoor park with a few dudes more man! I actually think that lz could get sponsored by some little brand, not by big companies thought.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/3/2014 12:29 PM

t rider you have no idea who your talking about its not his own park its simply a private park that he pays to be a member of I've ridden there too he's a awesome guy who works his ass off

|

street need people in st cloud mn to ride with

2/3/2014 1:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2014 1:36 PM

T-rider wrote:

twisterx15 is more privileged. He has his own indoor park with a few dudes more man! I actually think that lz could get sponsored by some little brand, not by big companies thought.

He actually works his butt off for what he has. He EARNED that indoor park by PAYING FOR A MEMBERSHIP. It isn't like he just "owns" it. It has a membership fee to receive a Key to go when you want. Honestly if it was closer, I would too. But alas, it is an hour and a half drive from me, so spending the money on a membership fee is hard to justify when I wouldn't get there more than once a week at most.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/3/2014 1:39 PM

i used to like him but now hes annoying in all his videos.

|

2/3/2014 2:21 PM

With the twisterx15 thing i meant that i barely see people in that indoor watching his videos. He has been in woodwar, he was doing a trip with a few dudes i think, and one of them is a pro. I didnt meant to say that i didnt like twisterx15 or anything, i am subscribed, and he is really good.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/3/2014 2:27 PM

This is an old thread dammit.

I will say this though, he stayed in my town for a few days with a buddy of mine since they're good friends, and he was really chill. Yeah he might have tons of 10 year old dick riders, but what pro rider doesn't? I know he's not pro, I don't think he even wants to be pro, but that same concept still applies. If you're a really good rider, you're gonna have some dick riders.

|

2/3/2014 2:29 PM

^It was bumped so i just replied xD.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/3/2014 3:42 PM

I used to really dislike Adam Lz. I dont really like him or dislike him now. He seems like he would annoy me so I couldn't see myself riding or hanging out with him.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

2/3/2014 5:54 PM

Four and Collin and I made his friend say El Virgino on a live stream.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

2/3/2014 5:56 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Four and Collin and I made his friend say El Virgino on a live stream.

The one about photography?!? Hahahaha that's my buddy Josh! I ride/rode with him quite often when he's actually home. Super amazing at taking photos too

|

2/3/2014 7:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/3/2014 7:14 PM

Honestly to me he just comes off as an annoying, spoiled brat. I can see why nobody is sponsoring him. Who the hell really wants to go on a trip with this guy? I don't care if he could make my company money I don't want to pay some annoying kid to fly around the world riding and hanging out with my team.

One tiny issue I have with him but I guess kind of expands into other larger issues is his stupid anti-scoot crap. I don't care if its a joke (and I'm not convinced anymore that it is a joke) you don't have to have all your goon buddies swearing and pissing off scooter kids at the skatepark. Just let them live. You do realize you ride a tiny bike that looks dumb to everyone else who doesn't ride right?

|

2/3/2014 8:20 PM

I like him. Get past swag and shit and I think he'd be cool to hang with. Plus, I could get an evil slushy shirt .

|

2/3/2014 8:24 PM

I like Boqer more. Adam seems really nice and chill. Pretty goofy too. I just enjoy Boqers editting and crew vibe.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/3/2014 10:56 PM

Bqr123 instead of lz for me. TBH i find LZ annoying sometimes. He tries to be funny when he is not which annoys the hell out of me. but i will give him this, his tut's are good.

|

Bruh

2/4/2014 3:39 AM

Lz calling out bqr lol

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER