Can I post a job on here?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2020 8:58 AM

I am hiring BMX instructors for a summer camp and want to make sure I am not "violating" any policies by posting a "help wanted" topic in your forums (I am a permission vs forgiveness type of person)

Please let me know if/where I can post something in your forum pages. We are in West Virginia and my program teaches kids how to ride BMX (mostly on dirt tracks). We have one of the largest outdoor skate parks in the country (100,000 sq ft) and 8 dirt jump/race tracks as well. This year I want to introduce Street riding and I need to find qualified riders to be instructors so I thought, what better place to look than Vital BMX...

Thanks, I am attaching some images that were taken 7 years ago when the facility was just getting finished.

Photo

Photo

|

2/25/2020 9:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2020 10:31 AM

No problem. The General BMX Talk section would be the best place.

|

1/23/2021 7:51 PM

Program Manager wrote:

I am hiring BMX instructors for a summer camp and want to make sure I am not "violating" any policies by posting a "help ...more

are there adult weekends?

|

1/26/2021 9:20 AM

Program Manager wrote:

I am hiring BMX instructors for a summer camp and want to make sure I am not "violating" any policies by posting a "help ...more

A08 wrote:

are there adult weekends?

Not currently, we are looking at ways we can have non scout participants in the future though. I'll post if that becomes the case smile

|