Can we make a delete button for posts/comments already?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/6/2017 12:08 PM

Call me picky but I was just thinking this site needs a delete button for your comments or posts so you don't have to edit it with just a "." Or something. Like, there's been things that I've posted (that cringy 'what bike' parody post in particular) that I want to delete from the face of the earth but can't because there's no delete button for the users.
Let's add one eh?

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

8/14/2017 4:31 PM

Thanks for the suggestion, that makes sense. Give us a month or so (we have a bunch of other projects ahead of it).

|

8/19/2017 2:04 PM

GCBMX69 wrote:

Call me picky but I was just thinking this site needs a delete button for your comments or posts so you don't have to edit it with just a "." Or something. Like, there's been things that I've posted (that cringy 'what bike' parody post in particular) that I want to delete from the face of the earth but can't because there's no delete button for the users.
Let's add one eh?

100% this is needed. So many outdated bike checks...

|

8/23/2017 6:47 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

100% this is needed. So many outdated bike checks...

And 27 bajillion threads that new kids open up 16 of on the same subject.

I try my hardest to wipe those out...but it keeps happening.

|

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

9/22/2017 11:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/22/2017 11:50 AM

I made a delete button a few months back, it's pretty simple to do. All of the functionality is already there. If it's ok with the admins, I'll share it.

I've also made a script to allow quoting between threads if that's useful to anyone and the admins are ok with it.

|

My Sunday Soundwave Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork" - grumpySteve

9/26/2017 10:10 AM

We've added the delete button. If you see any bugs or problems, let me know.

|

9/26/2017 4:33 PM

YES!

|

9/26/2017 4:46 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

YES!

Hey Kyle did you ever get my email?

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...