Changes at VitalBMX.com

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2011 11:23 AM

Hello everyone,

We made a few major changes on the backend of the site. Here's a brief rundown on some changes you may notice -

- The site runs faster

- Pictures in forums are bigger

- Click a picture in a gallery or forum to make it big
.- Navigate picture galleries with your arrow keys

- Mobile site has been revamped (http://m.vitalbmx.com/)

- ... and more

If you notice any errors on the site, post 'em here and we'll address them.

Thanks!

|

1/12/2011 12:43 PM

My feedback-

-Messed up times and seemingly random chronography of threads (posting in a thread does not necessarily move it to the top of the forum, but sometimes it will), was MUCH better before the update
-Random email notifications (I'm signed up for email notifications, but sometimes it notifies me and sometimes it doesn't)...was much more consistent before the update.
-Double/Triple/Quadruple....posts that never happened to me before the update, could possibly be my mouse, but again, did not happen prior to update, and I'm not double clicking out of impatience
-Sometimes emoticons show up HUGE, like blown up to 5 inches square on threads. Sometimes they don't. Did not happen before the update
-Super glitchy when editing posts, sometimes when you go to edit, the edit window will mirror itself two or three times below and each "mirror" is functional as an edit window, if that makes sense.
-No more .gifs in avatars sad I understand though

I very much like the bigger pictures though! And the site does seem to run faster, if glitchy and inconsistent at the moment. And I like especially that we can edit posts without all the html crap (easy to take photos in or out)

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

1/21/2011 11:35 AM

tibug wrote:

My feedback-

-Messed up times and seemingly random chronography of threads (posting in a thread does not necessarily move it to the top of the forum, but sometimes it will), was MUCH better before the update
-Random email notifications (I'm signed up for email notifications, but sometimes it notifies me and sometimes it doesn't)...was much more consistent before the update.
-Double/Triple/Quadruple....posts that never happened to me before the update, could possibly be my mouse, but again, did not happen prior to update, and I'm not double clicking out of impatience
-Sometimes emoticons show up HUGE, like blown up to 5 inches square on threads. Sometimes they don't. Did not happen before the update
-Super glitchy when editing posts, sometimes when you go to edit, the edit window will mirror itself two or three times below and each "mirror" is functional as an edit window, if that makes sense.
-No more .gifs in avatars sad I understand though

I very much like the bigger pictures though! And the site does seem to run faster, if glitchy and inconsistent at the moment. And I like especially that we can edit posts without all the html crap (easy to take photos in or out)

All of the above has been fixed (as of yesterday).
If you see any of these bugs, you can post them here or send email to support@vitalbmx.com

|