Dugan 1 and benny 1

Related:
Create New Tag

7/5/2013 9:31 PM

hi,

i'm wondering if you can put gyros on the Dugan 1 and Benny 1 both fit bikes. i'm planning on getting one of these but dont know if they can have gyros if you guys know please respond back soon thanks.

|

7/5/2013 9:44 PM

Yes, you can use a gyro on both bikes.

As far as which one to get, get the Dugan if you like to go fast and flow, or get the Benny if you like to go slow and do tech tricks.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/5/2013 10:48 PM

I'm thinking of doing flatland and some street which one would be good

|

7/5/2013 10:59 PM

alexduong70 wrote:

I'm thinking of doing flatland and some street which one would be good

The Benny. It'll be perfect for street and flatland. However, if you ever plan on doing big gaps or riding trails, go with the Dugan.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/5/2013 11:02 PM

So what's the difference between the two

|

7/15/2013 7:01 PM

the other day i saw a new bike in the cycle store, now i dont know which one to choose. benny 1, dugan1, inman 1 or eastern traildigger.

|

7/15/2013 8:47 PM

Bump to find.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

7/16/2013 6:03 AM

As far as the Fits go, they are the same in quality, the difference is the geometry of the frame (how it is shaped).

The Eastern will be similar, but aimed a little more at jumping etc.

For tech stuff, I would look into the Benny. But seriously, you will get used to whatever you look into, so in all reality, pic which ever one you like best. Maybe test ride each one to make your decision?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura