Having topics I have unsubscribed from show up in my email

Related:
Create New Tag

11/3/2019 9:18 PM

I have a couple different topics that are regularly updated that I have unsubscribed from many times show up in my email 2 or more times a day. Just in the past week I have unsubscribed from these topics 5 times and it never works, Is this a known issue?

|

11/4/2019 10:37 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

I have a couple different topics that are regularly updated that I have unsubscribed from many times show up in my email 2 or more times a day. Just in the past week I have unsubscribed from these topics 5 times and it never works, Is this a known issue?

Thanks for letting us know, taking a look here to see what's going.

|

11/6/2019 11:26 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Photo

For now, please set one or more of these settings to False as they related to items you automatically follow (vs manually follow, which are the ones listed at the bottom of the page).

Also, when you unsubscribed from the topics you mentioned, where/how did you do so?
|

11/6/2019 1:49 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

aaronvitalbmx wrote: Photo

For now, please set one or more of these settings to False as they related to items you automatically follow (vs manually follow, which are the ones listed at the bottom of the page).

Also, when you unsubscribed from the topics you mentioned, where/how did you do so?

I am using this on my phone gmail app.Photo

|

11/6/2019 3:27 PM

In the notification email, clicking Unsubscribe at the bottom takes you to the page to make the changes I mentioned.

|

11/6/2019 3:29 PM

Also, even if you are not subscribed to the specific forum topic, you will continue to receive notifications if you don't change one or more of the radio buttons mentioned in my screenshot above.

|