I Got a Question for Ya'...

Related:
Create New Tag

3/20/2007 6:42 PM

In the future will their be a way to 'easily' add video to our profiles, as opposed to just, say, hard-coding it?

|

3/20/2007 8:08 PM

I cant find the freakin edit button.angry

|

I need a fuckin job!!!!

3/29/2007 9:44 AM

Yes, one day there will be a way to upload videos just like you upload photos right now. It's a slow process getting everything built out, and thanks for being patient. We've got cool stuff planned, but to do it all right takes time. Thanks for asking.

|

3/29/2007 9:45 AM

fatmac wrote:

I cant find the freakin edit button.angry

If you are logged into your Profile, the edit button/link should be in the upper right hand side of the screen. If it's not there, shoot me an email and we will get it sorted out. mlosey@vitalbmx.com

|

4/1/2007 1:12 PM

why arent wethepeople stuff at the products??I think that deservs also to be there

|

4/1/2007 1:16 PM

whoops sorry they just were not at the frame and I thought that there is no wehtepeople stuff here,cuz I would like to get an advice about the new wethepeople millar lite v2 frame

|

4/2/2007 9:57 AM

arpi8992 wrote:

whoops sorry they just were not at the frame and I thought that there is no wehtepeople stuff here,cuz I would like to get an advice about the new wethepeople millar lite v2 frame

It's a monumental task to get everything in the Vital BMX Product Guide, but we're working on it.If there is a compnay that you'd like to see have more stuff in th Product Guide, send them an e-mail and tell them you'd love to see more in there. Motivation is a good thing!

|

4/28/2007 7:11 PM

i cant seem to find a light flatland bike..the lightest bike iv found was like 23lbs..if anyone can tell me why they make bikes that are over like 30lbs that would help

|