I WANT TO PAINT MY BIKE

Related:
Create New Tag

7/16/2009 9:25 AM

so what type of paint should i use that wont peel or scratch of as easy as cheap paint. i want to paint my bike flat black, what brand do i use? thanks

|

I'm trying to see things in your point of view, but i cant stick my head that far up my ass!

7/16/2009 9:43 AM

you ummm use rustoleum i think and then put clear coat on it and you chould be good
or look at paint at a pepboyz or something

|

i ride a haro, 2 pegs, and big bars...gotta problem?
i spin left w/ right foot forward and pegs on the right sillysillysillywink

PSN: AxBlunt-_FOrc3xA or Marinesniper696

7/16/2009 10:32 AM

oh, ok thanks man.

|

I'm trying to see things in your point of view, but i cant stick my head that far up my ass!

7/20/2009 8:28 PM

Alright this is what you do. First get some sand paper get off all the clear coat or your paint will not stick. Sand your bike down, then get krylon paints and clear coat ( matte if your doing a flat color gloss if you want a gloss to your bike) then paint it with a small coat at first then apply about 2 or 3 more then a few of clear and your done.

|

7/24/2009 1:13 PM

always low prices

|

i done did got a federal now

7/26/2009 4:44 PM

you can go online to ace powder coating there professionally paint bikes for 50 bucks i used them there really good

|

7/28/2009 6:28 PM

you want a super good looking flat black paintjob? heh, seems funny. i just spray it and let it chip away or whatever. not fond of a pretty bicycle

|

7/30/2009 8:20 PM

when i painted my bike the finish came out as crackly ad i hate it what do i use to get it off?
paint stripper?

|

7/30/2009 10:21 PM

BikeJacker wrote:

when i painted my bike the finish came out as crackly ad i hate it what do i use to get it off?
paint stripper?

ya paint stripper wear gloves u will burn ur hands if u get it on you

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

7/31/2009 7:19 AM

thanks alot bro

|

7/31/2009 2:59 PM

BikeJacker wrote:

paint stripper?

christianbikes wrote:

ya paint stripper wear gloves u will burn ur hands if u get it on you

yea man no joke i had used oven cleaner to stripp my forks and a whole layer of skin came off my hands

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: Dean rides bikes