Is there a 'control panel' where I can see if my threads/comments have gotten replies?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/11/2016 6:30 PM

I can find a way to see all of *my* posts, or *my* submitted threads, but is there some 'dashboard' where I can see which threads have gotten new replies? I feel dumb asking this because I'm sure it exists but I just cannot find it, like right now I have 5 tabs open of threads I started here, and I just refresh each one to check if it's gotten new replies - very tedious, especially with this site (not trying to be rude, I find great value in this site - my presence confirms that lol - but this is the slowest site I use by far, even with NoScript whitelisting it it's still among, maybe *the*, slowest site I use)

Thanks to whoever tells me the obvious spot where 'new replies to your threads' is located ;D

|

10/11/2016 6:35 PM

You can see something like that on your personal profile on the left side under your photo, click "FORUM TOPICS STARTED" and in theory (if it works) it should show you your threads, and you can check on em with those links. Mine doesn't work.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/12/2016 7:07 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

You can see something like that on your personal profile on the left side under your photo, click "FORUM TOPICS STARTED" and ...more

I saw that, but how would I know if there's any replies in my threads doesn't that just show my posts only? This site moves very slow for me, having to open each thread to check for updates sucks! I need to figure out how to un-block the email notification system, I always instinctively block those but now I'm thinking that's the best (only?) way to see new activity over multiple threads

|