MODS PLEASE

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2010 5:03 AM

hey guys,
Just wondering why we can't post naked women in the non bmx section?

Thanks

|

7/24/2010 5:15 AM

haha lmfao, i assume it got deleted then wink

|

"....I know, I checked.........ONLINE." - Rod Kimble

7/24/2010 5:19 AM

LMW20294 wrote:

haha lmfao, i assume it got deleted then wink

lol, what did?

|

7/24/2010 5:37 AM

LMW20294 wrote:

haha lmfao, i assume it got deleted then wink

bmx_is_rad wrote:

lol, what did?

Gstring (i think it was him...) posted a bunch of naked chicks on bmx's in some section or other and i thought were refering to that lol, nvm... smile

|

"....I know, I checked.........ONLINE." - Rod Kimble

7/24/2010 8:37 AM

we want tits.

|

vital's redneck

7/24/2010 3:39 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

we want tits.

yah we do

|

7/24/2010 3:40 PM

LMW20294 wrote:

haha lmfao, i assume it got deleted then wink

bmx_is_rad wrote:

lol, what did?

LMW20294 wrote:

Gstring (i think it was him...) posted a bunch of naked chicks on bmx's in some section or other and i thought were refering to that lol, nvm... smile

haha nah i never saw that

|

7/25/2010 3:31 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

lol, what did?

LMW20294 wrote:

Gstring (i think it was him...) posted a bunch of naked chicks on bmx's in some section or other and i thought were refering to that lol, nvm... smile

bmx_is_rad wrote:

haha nah i never saw that

too bad wink

|

"....I know, I checked.........ONLINE." - Rod Kimble

7/25/2010 3:37 AM

LMW20294 wrote:

Gstring (i think it was him...) posted a bunch of naked chicks on bmx's in some section or other and i thought were refering to that lol, nvm... smile

bmx_is_rad wrote:

haha nah i never saw that

LMW20294 wrote:

too bad wink

haha i know

|

7/27/2010 9:19 PM

because you could go on another porn website for that stuff?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/27/2010 11:36 PM

carjakester wrote:

because you could go on another porn website for that stuff?

but tcub has nudity allowed..

|

7/28/2010 2:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 3:43 AM

I

|

instagram @strictlyart
Get a life, ride a bike.

7/28/2010 2:33 AM

Auto wrote:

I

haha
thats a good enough reason isn't it?

|