Many Problems

Related:
Create New Tag

7/10/2007 12:01 AM

I cant change my password, I put in the right one maybe ten times, nothing worked,so it got reset wheni said I had lost my password. And I cant change my about me, post a blog, or change my setup(on my bike).

|

7/18/2007 12:52 PM

Hi, this is Aaron from Vital. Have you still been unable to login or make the changes that you requested? If not, would you let me know:

1) what browser are you using
2) whether you're on a Mac or PC

So you know, we are in the process of completely rebuilding the site from the ground up. The improvements are going to be dramatic, resulting in a much greater user experience initially and then in the regular addition of totally new features and concepts. It's on it's way in about 2 months, and will be well worth the wait. If you have any issues that need addressing before than (and this goes to all members), please don't hesitate to post them here on this board. Thanks.

|

7/18/2007 2:07 PM

aaronvitalbmx wrote:

Hi, this is Aaron from Vital. Have you still been unable to login or make the changes that you requested? If not, would you let me know:

1) what browser are you using
2) whether you're on a Mac or PC

So you know, we are in the process of completely rebuilding the site from the ground up. The improvements are going to be dramatic, resulting in a much greater user experience initially and then in the regular addition of totally new features and concepts. It's on it's way in about 2 months, and will be well worth the wait. If you have any issues that need addressing before than (and this goes to all members), please don't hesitate to post them here on this board. Thanks.

im using ie 7, i have xp, and everything works now. What I think happened is a security precaution, when you reset you pass, you might not be able to change your stuff.

|