Newbie What Kind Of Bike? Section

Related:
Create New Tag

3/16/2016 11:41 AM

I noticed that alot of new comers (usually kids asking what kind of bike to get) are posting in the bike check section, it's great to see so many people getting into the sport and making the the site active but there should really be a section for that on here. Especially considering the rate that this keeps happening. I looked around to see if there was something similar to my idea but I did not see anything.

Anyway thats just my 2 cents, take it or leave it.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

12/23/2016 9:58 PM

As a new comer myself, I would have to completely agree. I've noticed that while there is an abdundant amount of great information here (hence why I signed up), there is a lot of redundant threads of people asking for help spending there hard earned money. Rather than deal with the freakishly similar questions on a individual basis there could be a section for different level beginners (budget and or skill level). I think it would generate better information. My two cents puts us at four cents, it all adds up eventually.

|

1/5/2017 11:47 AM

R.J.MacReady wrote:

As a new comer myself, I would have to completely agree. I've noticed that while there is an abdundant amount of great information here (hence why I signed up), there is a lot of redundant threads of people asking for help spending there hard earned money. Rather than deal with the freakishly similar questions on a individual basis there could be a section for different level beginners (budget and or skill level). I think it would generate better information. My two cents puts us at four cents, it all adds up eventually.

Check out this link. It has a lot of the information that you're looking for -

Choosing a BMX Bike - Vital BMX

Generally, inexpensive complete bikes will include a frame that is not 100% chromoly, unsealed hubs and cranks, etc. As you climb the ladder of price, quality also rises.

|