Reputation System

Related:
Create New Tag

7/6/2013 12:57 AM

I think there should be a rep system so people can tell the difference between people who actually help and contribute to the forum and people who post random ass stuff to boost there post count. So if somebody helps someone out, the person can give them a rep point because they helped them. Moderators can also have the power to deduct rep points if someone posts something inappropriate or tries to boost there reps points.

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

7/6/2013 7:55 PM

Thats -1 rep

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/8/2013 10:03 AM

SickDude wrote:

Thats -1 rep

your already out of points im sorry to say. but instead of posting "im done with this fourm" you should do what the fourm was made to do. have questions answered, and asked.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/20/2013 7:30 PM

A reputation system could be pretty sweet.

|

8/20/2013 7:47 PM

Cellmember wrote:

That's what I'm saying, you could tell who's reliable and helpful, and who just posts random shit or is a scammer.

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

8/21/2013 12:56 AM

Cellmember wrote:

LDewey wrote:

That's what I'm saying, you could tell who's reliable and helpful, and who just posts random shit or is a scammer.

Yeah I see what you're saying, though there would be a problem with certain people just negative repping for shits and giggles that could be a problem.

|