Search Function

Related:
Create New Tag

8/22/2018 7:48 AM

You get folk moaning on here a lot of the time, because some one hasn't use the search function before they post.

This hasn't happened for me, but I do find that when you try and search something it comes up with posts from like 10 years ago. Is it not possible to add different tabs to the search, like 'Most relevant' or 'Date newest'?

This would really help.

Thanks

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

8/22/2018 9:03 AM

Thanks for the suggestions. We're actually working on a new search tool for the forum. It should have the sort of features you're asking for.

|

11/20/2018 8:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2018 1:20 PM

woah i kinda like the "talk shit to devs side of the forum".

the search needs a filter. to filter sections by new/old, listed/sold.

now that ik this exist any idea that comes up im going to drop it here.

i use notepad+, understand most code so ill give helpful info

|

Bunny hop and take your thumbs off
Tuck no footer
Tuck no fingers
Fakie switch bunny hop
Nose manual 1 ruler - krookedude

11/23/2018 12:22 PM

shef wrote:

woah i kinda like the "talk shit to devs side of the forum".

the search needs a filter. to filter sections by new/old, listed/sold.

now that ik this exist any idea that comes up im going to drop it here.

i use notepad+, understand most code so ill give helpful info

Do you read back over what you've written before posting? I find a large number of your posts are either scrambled beyond all comprehension or just totally illegible.

Not trying to start any shit; just pointing out that even if you have lots of good information, it's entirely useless if it's that scrambled or full of what I can only assume are typos or auto-corrects.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

11/23/2018 1:07 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

Do you read back over what you've written before posting? I find a large number of your posts are either scrambled beyond all comprehension or just totally illegible.

Not trying to start any shit; just pointing out that even if you have lots of good information, it's entirely useless if it's that scrambled or full of what I can only assume are typos or auto-corrects.

I would never let a robot take credit for my work. ( dont ask what im talking about, what "work" im referring to, or why theres a robot in the sentence )

If theres a meaning behind everything... cool. If you understand it.... you do.

scader dye

|

Bunny hop and take your thumbs off
Tuck no footer
Tuck no fingers
Fakie switch bunny hop
Nose manual 1 ruler - krookedude

1/12/2019 9:09 PM

How do you use fly manual spring hanger brakes on a box bike

|

1/13/2019 1:28 PM

Dawson_Jennings wrote:

How do you use fly manual spring hanger brakes on a box bike

Bellend...

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson