Some stuff needed on Vital BMX...

Related:
Create New Tag

11/11/2009 4:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:52 PM

Notification of comments on your photos, etc.

Notification when someone comments (make a reply type thing?) on a photo you also commented on if it pertains to you

Notifications of friend requests (I've put in several... I assume no one sees them... guess they could just not want to be my friend though lol :/ ? )

List of Threads/Photos/Profiles you have commented on

Not being all anal (haha I said anal)... just trying to make some helpful suggestions... I'm sure some if not all have been mentioned before (if so sorry for starting it up again)

Care to add to the list?

|

11/25/2009 8:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/11/2010 7:11 AM

This stuff has been brought up before and last time I heard there is a update in the works geared toward the for sale section but it may have some of the stuff you mentioned. Of couse the last time I heard anything about was a few weeks ago so I don't know where it is at.

|

3/3/2010 4:44 PM

Hey guys, it's Alex with Vital BMX. Just want to let you know we're reading your suggestions re. forum enhancements and will definitely consider all of them to be included in the next upgrade. Can't promise to add EVERYTHING but we will add what makes sense.

PS RicochetBNB, your suggestions are all valid, I think they should totally be added to the list.

|

3/6/2010 1:00 AM

there is a stickied thread in General BMX for this purpose. Feel free to put whatever you want in there as I monitor it pretty frequently.

|

3/8/2010 6:36 PM

vital_f wrote:

Hey guys, it's Alex with Vital BMX. Just want to let you know we're reading your suggestions re. forum enhancements and will definitely consider all of them to be included in the next upgrade. Can't promise to add EVERYTHING but we will add what makes sense.

PS RicochetBNB, your suggestions are all valid, I think they should totally be added to the list.

Do you have any idea when the next upgrade should take place?

|