Sudden Strange "View"

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2019 5:53 AM

I'm not sure what happened. I was on the site, as usual, made a post, & when the page reloaded with my post the following view is how the entire site appears to me now (I don't think I changed any settings, unintentionally). It's like I was switched over to "Mobile" instead of "Desktop" (I'm on my desktop using Chrome).

Photo

|

1/4/2019 5:58 AM

UPDATE: It appears that the view was, indeed, changed somehow. I was able to scroll down to the bottom of the page on the main forum page (where there's limited content to choose from.... other pages, like the general area, just keep adding older & older content, which limits your ability to ever get to the bottom of the page to change your "view" from Mobile to Desktop). I was able to fix the issue on my end. I'll leave this posted in case it was a glitch somewhere else.

|

1/4/2019 11:53 PM

Happens to me sometimes. If you happen to stumble upon an m.vitalbmx page on google and click on it. It then changed the settings for all future visits to Vital. So as you say, you have to go to the bottom and change it back. Rather annoying.

|

1/7/2019 8:03 AM

jbales wrote:

Happens to me sometimes. If you happen to stumble upon an m.vitalbmx page on google and click on it. It then changed the settings for all future visits to Vital. So as you say, you have to go to the bottom and change it back. Rather annoying.

I'm pretty sure that is exactly what happened. Thanks for the info.

|