Vital seller ratings...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/24/2017 12:08 PM

I think we should have a rating system fr the sellers on Vital so that we can see the ratings the sellers have if they've obviously sold stuff on Vital before... I think it would lower the scam rate or whatever you'd call it lol on here so people have a lower risk of being scammed.... Thanks guys!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/24/2017 5:59 PM

Yup I like this idea. I mean, putting your refs in your signature kinda works, but there could definitely be a better system

|

9/24/2017 6:01 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Yup I like this idea. I mean, putting your refs in your signature kinda works, but there could definitely be a better system

Yeah there could be a way better system....

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

9/25/2017 1:09 PM

Thanks for the input. That's not something we're going to be able to do right away, but it's on our radar for the long-term (next year, perhaps).

|

9/25/2017 3:12 PM

Idk given the amount of trolls and 12yearolds here sometimes I could see this system going south

|

9/26/2017 5:23 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

Idk given the amount of trolls and 12yearolds here sometimes I could see this system going south

Yeah, Unfortunately, it would do nothing to help the first (& only) ripoff artist. Once the damage it done, it could be too late. Not sure how that can ever really be addressed.

|

9/27/2017 2:51 PM

What about a link to the sellers ebay account? To prove they have a good track record too? If they have one...

|

9/27/2017 7:29 PM

For a long time it was done with Reps in the signature line-you would post who was a good seller/buyer to let others know those folks are legit. Then there was a blacklist thread that was stickied.

Hard part is all the new folks coming in are hit or miss on if they would be good to do business with. I would say coming up with a better means like eBay or make sure you connect on a different method-like social media.

Maybe even adding a little more of a social media aspect to this site IF someone wants?

I typically tend to buy in person or through reputable sites only...so it is hard for me to get too deep into it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura