new frame

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2011 6:56 PM

Hey guys i was just wondering if the 2011 mirraco choclate would fit me alright im 5'7 and the frame is 21, any suggestions, or any other frame you guys would recommend. THANX

|

8/29/2011 7:41 PM

anything thats fbm, the take \. these are the best frames out there and underratted. i own the fbm berzerker along with 5 people locallly, 3 people own fbm steaadfasts, 1 the take babylon, 2 fbm joints, 1 fbm maneater, 3 stock fbm heathens and 4 fbm gyspys. out of all those 1 steadfast broke but the dude (paul radosevich) is 6'4'', 230 lbs, and SHREDDS. Vince Smith owned two berzerkers himself (pro fbm rider) neither broke, one is dented but thats it. solid ass companys

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/29/2011 7:52 PM

Thanx bro really really appreciate it thanks for yourhelp bro:D

|

8/29/2011 7:59 PM

my the take ivy 4 stands up to my sketch ass

iv'e actually grinded on my downtube accidentally on a handrail and the denting was very minimal, it was surprising considering i was expecting a huge dent and instead it was a giant paint scrape.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

8/29/2011 8:10 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

my the take ivy 4 stands up to my sketch ass

iv'e actually grinded on my downtube accidentally on a handrail and the denting was very minimal, it was surprising considering i was expecting a huge dent and instead it was a giant paint scrape.

So its a good frame

|

8/30/2011 8:31 PM

just got this frame like two days ago! just waiting for the bb to come in!
it looks super nice cant wait to ride

|

8/30/2011 8:34 PM

no to big
you need a 20.5
i have a cu;t bad boy in 20.5 for $210
you should buy it
it will make you hop over stuff like dakota roche because he rides the same frame

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

8/30/2011 8:34 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

no to big
you need a 20.5
i have a cu;t bad boy in 20.5 for $210
you should buy it
it will make you hop over stuff like dakota roche because he rides the same frame

*CULT

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

8/30/2011 8:37 PM

Bone fucking Deth is all i have to say. Im 5'8" and run a 21inch Bone Deth Creepozoid and fucking love it.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

8/30/2011 8:43 PM

hey do you guys think the mutiny loosefer V3 or the Take Ivy 5 is better? i ride mostly street

|

Refs : ninjacat33

8/30/2011 9:39 PM

Whip wrote:

hey do you guys think the mutiny loosefer V3 or the Take Ivy 5 is better? i ride mostly street

If you want something thats built for mad street abuse look into a Bone Deth Creepozoid or Liiving dead.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

8/31/2011 8:04 PM

future FBM wrote:

anything thats fbm, the take \. these are the best frames out there and underratted. i own the fbm berzerker along with 5 people locallly, 3 people own fbm steaadfasts, 1 the take babylon, 2 fbm joints, 1 fbm maneater, 3 stock fbm heathens and 4 fbm gyspys. out of all those 1 steadfast broke but the dude (paul radosevich) is 6'4'', 230 lbs, and SHREDDS. Vince Smith owned two berzerkers himself (pro fbm rider) neither broke, one is dented but thats it. solid ass companys

agreed^ The take are really solid and ive heard nothing bad about them or fbm(even though there the same thing ahha) but definately listen to this guy

|

Cool.Story.Bro.

8/31/2011 8:05 PM

future FBM wrote:

Dragongoatv2 wrote:

agreed^ The take are really solid and ive heard nothing bad about them or fbm(even though there the same thing ahha) but definately listen to this guy

and i have a the take ivy 3 and its super strong

|

Cool.Story.Bro.

8/31/2011 8:05 PM

Whip wrote:

Droogskull wrote:

If you want something thats built for mad street abuse look into a Bone Deth Creepozoid or Liiving dead.

The take ivy 5 all day

|

Cool.Story.Bro.