[scammer] Flybikes55

Related:
Create New Tag

9/17/2009 5:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:56 PM

this is what i got from flybikes55.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

i was trading my 20.2 campillo for his supposably a s&m randy brown. heres the thread where we started the trade http://www.vitalbmx.com/...-Fly-Campillo,486010 . uhm theres texts on my phone of admitting it. his number is (480) 388- 5376 blow it up if you want... i need help dont know what to do. he says he payed way to much to get it painted. i dont give a fuck if he got it painted he should of never scam me.. oh he lives in mesa arizona if anybody can get my frame back it would be much much appreciated. thanks guys i really dont know what to do.. help me!

|

im legit. i dont scam. you can trust me. i got refs. I DO NOT SHIP FIRST

9/19/2009 2:37 PM

So you sent a frame and he sent you parts when he said he would trade frame?

Please post more proof? Such as texts, emails, shipping papers?

|

9/20/2009 11:53 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

So you sent a frame and he sent you parts when he said he would trade frame?

Please post more proof? Such as texts, emails, ...more

this.

i need some actual proof.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

9/20/2009 4:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:59 PM

this is the frame that i shipped him.
http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?HTMLVersion=5.0&loc=en_US&trackNums=1Z1987070310060926&track.y=10&Requester=TRK_MOD&showMultipiece=N&detailNumber=undefined&WBPM_lid=homepage%2Fct1.html_pnl_trk
he did not give me a tracking number for the box of shit he sent me.
(hes in the blue and my texts are green)
[LINK TO IMAGE]
so trying to be nice i just said send my frame back...
[LINK TO IMAGE]
then i even offered to pay shipping to get my frame back!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

all i want is my frame

|

9/20/2009 4:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:59 PM

and this is him basically saying he never had a randybrown frame
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

9/20/2009 4:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/20/2009 4:53 PM

Okay, I will add him but I am going to add a side note saying he is trying to make restitution.

Do you have more info like name and address?

|

9/20/2009 5:11 PM

this guy is a scammer.
i sent him primo excel cranks and after he got them he said i didnt think you were gonna send them so i have no money
so i said then you better find a way to get the money or i will call your pd and ic3.gov right now and that scared the shit out of him. then he said it would tear his family even more apart as his dad just died and his mom is going crazy and that sometimes when she does he has to go live with his foster parents. so i just told him hell just send my cranks back and he finally did. but he kept one of the pedals lol idk why

|

Refs-mtorres-ABOD-USMC Ace(jaskew)-flybikes55-edof-riversiderider-matrix-some on bmx-forum to

9/20/2009 5:18 PM

bmx4life89 wrote:

this guy is a scammer.
i sent him primo excel cranks and after he got them he said i didnt think you were gonna send them so i ...more

He did send the cranks back. So he really didn't scam you. Maybe attempted scamming.

|

9/26/2009 5:02 PM

SAD SHIT

|

10/8/2009 3:15 PM

iRideFlY wrote:

and this is him basically saying he never had a randybrown frame
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Sounds like he either deals in some shady shit, or he steals stuff and unloads it on here and other sites for "trade". Super weak to scam a BMXer. I would kick his ass if I saw/knew him. You should post his info in the Threads that pertain to AZ on every BMX site you can, to see if people can get your stuff back or stop the kid from doing this.

This is why I NEVER trade stuff or buy something unless it is in person, or via Paypal.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/8/2009 3:16 PM

Find him on www.interbmx.com and just ream him a new asshole. I bet he is on there doing it to others too.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/8/2009 8:20 PM

just threaten him like bmx4life89 did dont give in to his little sympathy bullshit who cares if its gonna tear his family apart cuz he should of thought of that before he tryed scamming u

|

1/13/2010 8:36 PM

That's fucked up

|

1/26/2010 2:01 PM

Hutch 13 wrote:

That's fucked up

this

|

2/6/2010 9:12 AM

wow u got ripped off beat his asssssssssssssssssss

|

2/6/2010 11:16 AM

hopefully it gets resolved

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

5/23/2010 1:16 AM

Hey IRIDEFIY don't listen to that little fuck tyler mannenga (flybikes55) he tried to scam me out of my sunday wave frame and after like 4 days of not hearing back through text i googled his address and got his house phone # and left a message and his little bitch ass called me right back giving me some sob story about how he was gonna be laid up in the hospital if he didn't give this kid the frame we were trading . I sent the fame certified and he signed for it so i knew he got it and I made him send me a pic the frame in his room and I told him that if my frame wasn't in the mail by the end of the day I was gonna call his mom and the cops and he cried like a little bitch and tried to trade me some shoes and an ipod and baby clothes WTF!! he's a fucking liar and I wound up getting $150 out of his mom for the frame . He's gonna try to give you the run around if you haven't already resolved it I notice the dates on this is a few months old, he even text me for a while after asking if I had any parts I wanted to sell !!!! until I told him to fuck off look him up on here I think his address says gilbert but I think it's in mesa , az .

|

6/23/2010 11:21 AM

terribleoneway19 wrote:

Hey IRIDEFIY don't listen to that little fuck tyler mannenga (flybikes55) he tried to scam me out of my sunday wave frame and ...more

That a boy. Haha

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45