Anyone in Orlando Need Some Stuff?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/8/2009 6:29 PM

i got a black Subrosa Armada (V1, black, 20.5"TT) here im lookin to sell for maybe like $150 OBO. Excellent condition, a few scratches, only had it since february.

I also got some other stuff like:
1. Kuwahara race frame (White/Black 21"TT) w/internal Cane Creek headset, Shimano DXR brakes and clip-pedals, some old DK bars, and Odyssey Euro BB for $200.

2.Odyssey Race Wheelset (black Vandero hub on front, black Race casset on rear. bothe laced to chrome 7KA Rims) Practically brand new, only raced on a few times before i quit. $150

3. Old Profile Wheelset (black hubs laced Sun Big City Rims) Thier pretty old school (casset has new 9t driver though) but i loved em. Profiles are always smooth. $25

4. Some sprockets. Profile 44t Imperial (Red), Profile 40t Imperial (Black), and Odyssey Utility Lite 39t (Black). What do you wanna pay? I dont care. Best offer

Need any more info just let me know here. just ask and i'll hit u up with a number. OH and, please only orlando/central FL riders. its not really worth it for me to have to go through all the shit of shipping. i'd rather just meet face2face anyway. makes communication easier. ya... i know. i'm a lazy fuck.

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

12/11/2009 11:06 AM

I ll give you 50 for the frame and 50 for the oddyssey vandero front wheel

|

I'll beat the %@#kin brakes off you @%tch. Shut the %#!k up and ride your %*#kin bike @$$hole.

10/21/2010 11:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:39 AM

For satisfied shoes, just click” add to cart". Or you can first register for future visit conveniently. If you choose our Nike Air Max 90, we will work hard for you! These Air Max 90 Shoes give you a different feeling. And now this price of the Air Max 90 is cheap enough. If you want to choose a gift to your friend, you also can take this kind of the Air Max 87 Shoes, it is perfect. It is surely to say that your friend will like this classic Air Max 87. Because the design of Nike Air Max 87 is excellent, you can enjoy them.

|