Looking for beginner/intermediate riders in Miami or south Fl

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2018 5:39 AM

Just got my first bmx bike yesterday so I still know hardly anything but trying to find some friends to ride and progress with.
I'm 24 years old and have a background in motocross and decided to take up bmx as a more affordable and easily accessible second hobby.
Primarily looking to ride parks, streets, and some trails but especially a lot of flat ground in the early stages while learning the fundamentals so basically I'll ride just about anywhere.
I live in Miami, Fl

|

12/31/2018 8:17 AM

Sorry Joseph its been a while and i haven't been on the site in some time, but come check out Dropin sports complex in west Boca. Its not too far from you (others come from Miami all the time) and has everything you are talking about doing and more like small and large resi's to practice tricks on. I think you'll like it, i'm usually there messin around in the dirt jump section. Hope to see ya around!

|

4/4/2019 9:54 PM

Yoooo!! Ok this is a late ass reply, but I’m in Miami (right by metro zoo). Down af to ride. I recently got a wagon so we can easily toss the bikes in the back n go shred. Hmu

|