NC Spots

Related:
Create New Tag

9/11/2014 10:15 AM

So I am looking for places to ride in Iredell County. I do not want to ride at Mooresville Skatepark or any Skate park for that matter. I am looking for place not a whole lot of people know about for footage.

|

9/30/2014 6:39 PM

Well the secret spots are really for locals, that's why they're secret. If you have friends that bmx start asking them. What kind of riding are you looking for? Theres plenty of street, park, and dirt. If you were closer to south charlotte I have a secret bowl and I know of a new skatepark about 30min from me in the middle of the woods. Totally secret haha

|

Smoke Drink Die

10/1/2014 6:27 AM

I am local. lol. I have a 17 year old brother that is putting together a demo. And even the places he has been to and ridden are just old for footage now. I'm not looking to expose the secrets. But I do need new places to film him so that we can get this demo done.

|

10/1/2014 8:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/1/2014 8:09 AM

Gotcha. Well if youre ever in south charlotte yall can ride with me and i'll show you that bowl. Idk when I'll make it to the private park. It was just built and only a handful of guys know about it, fortunately I'm one. But after I check it out I could show yall that too

|

Smoke Drink Die

10/1/2014 8:30 AM

Okay sounds good. I will let ya know. we go down to South Charlotte every so often to ride.

|

10/1/2014 8:35 AM

Yeah the bowl is pretty much right on the state line near fort mill. If you go on my instagram I think I got a video showing it. If not then I got some showing parts of it. It's indoors. austinmacera_

|

Smoke Drink Die