Please Help TJ Lavin in his support for Stephen Murray

Related:
Create New Tag

7/22/2008 4:49 PM

You’re an inspiration, a fighter – that’s what you do: stay strong!
TJ LAVIN wrote a track to encourage and give heart to Stephen Murray, a fellow BMX rider whose career ended in a tragic crash while performing a double back-flip on the 22nd of June, 2007 . A song that gets to the heart of their friendship and puts his worries in a nutshell: “Soldier”, a well-crafted fusion of HipHop and ballad that demonstrates this world-famous athlete as an outstanding musician.
Stephen Murray has two sons and a wife who take loving care of him. He is 28 years old now, and he bears his fate with the greatest of strength.
To learn more about Stephen Murray, TJ Lavin, and the single to inspire, go to Myspace.com/TJLavinMusic!

|

7/25/2008 8:37 AM

k, feel bad for Murray, but Lavin's production skills are garbage.....I would NEVER buy any music produced by Lavin. Tell him to stick to riding bikes.

|

I'll beat the %@#kin brakes off you @%tch. Shut the %#!k up and ride your %*#kin bike @$$hole.

7/29/2008 4:16 PM

Lmao is second that. Lavin is a rider, not a a rapper, well maybe a fake ass rapper with some money to throw towards makin himself look retarded in a rap video, lol. I give him props tho when he's on a bike, he's nasty with it.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement