Virginia riders

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2013 3:17 PM

Is anyone else on here from VA? Anyone at all?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/9/2014 8:57 PM

Bump

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/10/2014 6:55 PM

Man,sorry about your collar bone when you heal up, We will make a trip to Laurelpark.. I ride with my son.. We ride Woodbridge & wakefeild.. good spots was up there today. cold but had to ride for a few.. Hope things went well at doc. Oh. When does Laurel open again???

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

2/10/2014 7:16 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Man,sorry about your collar bone when you heal up, We will make a trip to Laurelpark.. I ride with my son.. We ride Woodbridge & wakefeild.. good spots was up there today. cold but had to ride for a few.. Hope things went well at doc. Oh. When does Laurel open again???

It varies when it opens. I know they opened later than they are supposed to last year. Maybe april or may? I usually just wait till i see people there to go.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/10/2014 7:25 PM

Cool man.gives you some time heal.. Looking to build a 2 nd bike if u or your buddies have some extra parts hit me up? Cash is good.

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

2/10/2014 8:28 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Cool man.gives you some time heal.. Looking to build a 2 nd bike if u or your buddies have some extra parts hit me up? Cash is good.

I have some extras but they aren't very good. I think they are stock parts.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/10/2014 8:37 PM

Cool I'll hit you up this week end gotta work

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

2/10/2014 8:47 PM

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/2/2014 7:16 AM

theirs a skate park in woodbridge called fearcliff never been but the pictures look good. its indoor too.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

6/23/2015 5:29 AM

What up everyone from Manassas

|

6/23/2015 10:07 AM

MattNismo wrote:

What up everyone from Manassas

What's up.. Riding at Wakefield then 495 jumps this Saturday. Welcome to ride with us.

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

6/23/2015 11:03 AM

MattNismo wrote:

What up everyone from Manassas

Brian_Griffin wrote:

What's up.. Riding at Wakefield then 495 jumps this Saturday. Welcome to ride with us.

Hey guys, FBM and profile are having a jam in richmond this sunday at noon. I'll be there so if you want to come down let me know.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/23/2015 5:06 PM

MattNismo wrote:

What up everyone from Manassas

Brian_Griffin wrote:

What's up.. Riding at Wakefield then 495 jumps this Saturday. Welcome to ride with us.

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Hey guys, FBM and profile are having a jam in richmond this sunday at noon. I'll be there so if you want to come down let me know.

Do you know where yet?

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

6/23/2015 5:24 PM

Cool, i found the spot..

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

6/23/2015 6:40 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Cool, i found the spot..

Are you coming? It would be awesome to finally ride with you!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/23/2015 8:59 PM

sounds sweet! i'll have to check to see if im working those days.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

6/24/2015 2:29 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Cool, i found the spot..

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Are you coming? It would be awesome to finally ride with you!

As of right now, I'll be there with a few riders.. Can't wait

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

6/24/2015 2:36 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Cool, i found the spot..

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Are you coming? It would be awesome to finally ride with you!

Brian_Griffin wrote:

As of right now, I'll be there with a few riders.. Can't wait

Awesome!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/17/2015 5:15 PM

What's up everyone. Just bought a complete to start riding for the first time in years. I wondering if any of you have ridden the park in Glenn Allen and what your opinions are of it. Also does anyone know of any good street spots in rva/midlothian area?

-baileymd

|

7/20/2015 6:03 PM

BaileyMD wrote:

What's up everyone. Just bought a complete to start riding for the first time in years. I wondering if any of you have ridden the park in Glenn Allen and what your opinions are of it. Also does anyone know of any good street spots in rva/midlothian area?

-baileymd

Are you talking about Curtis park??

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

7/24/2015 3:27 PM

BaileyMD wrote:

What's up everyone. Just bought a complete to start riding for the first time in years. I wondering if any of you have ridden the park in Glenn Allen and what your opinions are of it. Also does anyone know of any good street spots in rva/midlothian area?

-baileymd

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Are you talking about Curtis park??

Was talking about the park on Hungary spring road

|

7/26/2015 6:49 PM

BaileyMD wrote:

What's up everyone. Just bought a complete to start riding for the first time in years. I wondering if any of you have ridden the park in Glenn Allen and what your opinions are of it. Also does anyone know of any good street spots in rva/midlothian area?

-baileymd

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Are you talking about Curtis park??

BaileyMD wrote:

Was talking about the park on Hungary spring road

Hey man, i live a mile from that park. It has a nice halfpipe but everything else there sucks and they have way too many rules and always a staff member there watching. You should come ride street downtown with us sometime though, lots of good spots. You should also check out 28th street skatepark, small but lots of fun. Message me if you want my number to so we can meet up!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/30/2016 3:52 PM

Hey guys, it's been a few years since I've ridden, and moved to the area recently and would like to get back into it. I live near Springfield and was wondering if there are any decent skateparks or dirt jumps that are really close?

|

3/31/2016 3:22 PM

Billjo_ wrote:

Hey guys, it's been a few years since I've ridden, and moved to the area recently and would like to get back into it. I live near Springfield and was wondering if there are any decent skateparks or dirt jumps that are really close?

Wakefield skatepark in Fairfax Va.
495 jumps..

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

4/1/2016 8:43 AM

Where are the 495 jumps near? Might try to check that out soon.

|

4/1/2016 8:47 AM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Wakefield skatepark in Fairfax Va.
495 jumps..

Where are the 495 jumps near?
Might try to check that out soon.

|

4/1/2016 8:27 PM

Billjo_ wrote:

Hey guys, it's been a few years since I've ridden, and moved to the area recently and would like to get back into it. I live near Springfield and was wondering if there are any decent skateparks or dirt jumps that are really close?

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Wakefield skatepark in Fairfax Va.
495 jumps..

Billjo_ wrote:

Where are the 495 jumps near?
Might try to check that out soon.

Really hard to explain?
You could see if some of the locals at Wakefield skate park could show you?
Next time im up there I could hit you up?

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331