Where's all the Raleigh,NC riders?!?!?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/26/2008 8:14 AM

I know there's gotta be sum guys out there willing to ride with me. Yea im new (well i took a 7 year break cuz my daughter), yea im 25 years old, but i aint scared. So far i can grind double, feeble, not so good at smith, i can 180 fakie, 360,alley oop, and tailtap. Holler at me.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

6/26/2008 10:57 AM

holla dog yea im a dumdass we need to fix the flybox

|

I'M HUNTING BUNNIES

6/26/2008 11:09 AM

waddup
wakeforest on deck man..
i ride downtown raleigh all da time

|

7/29/2008 4:13 PM

This is pretty fuckin pathetic. Either there's no Raleigh or Cary riders(which i know there is) or you guys are just too stuck up ur own ass to wanna ride with another fellow rider. Bitches!

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

8/3/2008 10:16 PM

Hey dude. im in winston. pretty close to wake forest. ive got some sick spots where im at. lets set up a ride!

ive got some other fellas who i ride with who would be down to ride too.

|

S&M LAF frame fo sale

8/30/2008 1:53 AM

dude come to fayetteville sometime soon if you get the chance.

910-261-8573

theres some nice spots around here

|

unfuckinbelievable! lil' waynes the president!www.myspace.com/rouletteproductions910

8/30/2008 4:51 PM

i'm always down to ride man! i just got back on the bike after a 9 year break but i'm charging hard so far trying to get back into the swing of things. i really want to build some new trails in cary since the ones that used to be here all got torn down, hit me up with a pm and we'll set something up

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

9/14/2008 1:10 PM

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HE NOT IGNORING U GUYS HES IN TEXAS FOR THE STORMS. WE WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT GOT SENT DOWN THERE WHEN I GET DOWN THERE I WILL LET HIM KNOW SO MAYBE WHEN WE GET BACK WE CAN SET SOMETHING UP. NO TELLING WHEN THAT IS GOING TO BE. OH YEA RIDE HAVE U CHECKED OUT THE DIRT JUMPS A REGENCY PARK BEHIND THE AMPHITHEATER. THERE NOT THAT BAD.

|

I'M HUNTING BUNNIES

6/22/2009 2:30 PM

i live in fuquay and i cant ride cause i just started so there

|

Eastern and Mirraco baby

6/30/2009 11:53 AM

i live in fuquay and i happen to know where most if not all of the spots in fuquay are at.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

9/22/2009 5:14 AM

I live in wendell, i would be down with ridin but i dont have a bike at the time

|

9/22/2009 5:30 PM

Atom7 wrote:

I live in wendell, i would be down with ridin but i dont have a bike at the time

who r u?? do you ever ride fuquay or sk8 cary?

|

9/23/2009 4:45 AM

Why would i ride fuquay? I live in wendell. And i'm new here. I just got back into bmx after bout 7 years. And i dont ride sk8 cary either.

|

9/23/2009 11:15 AM

Fuquay has a good set of trails. There isn't really anything to ride out in wendell, gotta go to raleigh, cary, or fuquay to ride anything worth while.

|

9/24/2009 6:32 AM

Yeah wendell blows, i just got back into bmx so i dont even currently ride right now. But i will def. be in raleigh everyday after i get a bike. So the trails are nice in fuquay? Where are they?

|

9/25/2009 7:33 AM

Yeah the trails in the quay are pretty good. Can't be giving the info out until I meet ya though, sry u know how it is...

Hope to see you out soon. I ride sk8 cary a lot, I ride a red and gold eastern custom , my names dave.

|

9/25/2009 7:36 AM

Anybody got an old bike?

|

10/15/2009 11:57 PM

whats up man I know how you feel i stop for 4 years my best friend from ny oba stanley rides for simple and i rode with him side by side for many years now i am looking for another riding partner so you let me know whats up im 26 and everyone calls me sno trust me i ride just need oil call 919 7471547 OR TEX

|

10/16/2009 12:01 AM

I want to ride downtown to call (9190747-1547 I use to ride street in ny wit oba syanley from simple

|

10/20/2010 1:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:38 AM

For satisfied shoes, just click” add to cart". Or you can first register for future visit conveniently. If you choose our Nike Air Max 90, we will work hard for you! These Air Max 90 Shoes give you a different feeling. And now this price of the Air Max 90 is cheap enough. If you want to choose a gift to your friend, you also can take this kind of the Air Max 87 Shoes, it is perfect. It is surely to say that your friend will like this classic Air Max 87. Because the design of Nike Air Max 87 is excellent, you can enjoy them.

|

11/2/2010 1:24 AM

As we know that asics onitsuka tigersneakers are popular among the sports fans. Here, we give some classic examples, such as asics tiger mexico 66, asics tiger ultimate 81 and so on. They are all excellent. But different people have different habits. Some people more likonitsuka tiger by asics mexico 66 , but other people like asics onitsuka tiger 81 more. In all, the asics onitsuka tiger shoes are well-killed. From tasics tiger sale we can know that, they are all on the top.

|

11/2/2010 9:14 PM

I just started riding bmx again a few months after 6 or so years. Im not from here and dont know anyone that rides. Downtown raleigh/nc state add me on here or facebook if your down to go ride sometime

im at nc state about every night
this feels like match.com -_-

|

4/15/2011 3:19 PM

Hey what's everybody. I own a BMX in Waynesburg, Pa and looking for a new location. Is BMX big where you are. I know the area well I lived jacksonville for awhile but moved a few years back. Didn't know if BMX has gotten any bigger. Anyway check us out online if you want. shop.gripbmxshop.com

|

9/5/2011 11:54 AM

been working at the fuquay trails trying to get things repaired. doesn't look like any body has been there lately

|

9/9/2011 8:27 AM

kamikazekustoms wrote:

been working at the fuquay trails trying to get things repaired. doesn't look like any body has been there lately

probably not, hit up Andrew Bryan to ride his backyard trails in Willow Springs and come to the trail Jam in Clayton this weekend.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/28/2012 10:10 PM

I just moved to the area and would love to ride with some people. Definitely looking for some trails and spots to ride. Feel free to message me please.

|

3/29/2012 7:21 AM

Atom7 wrote:

I ride wendell everday. Its not that bad, you just have to look for the right spots. I have a eastern and blackeye nfg. A good spot is behind el cerro. And the only people who ride downtown wendell are two guys and they have eastern frames and thats all that ride downtown wendell.

|

11/10/2018 6:03 PM

I am posting to this almost 7 years after it started, but if anyone for some reason still is following this thread, I am new to Raleigh (live like 20 minutes outside of it).

|

11/16/2018 11:02 AM

Im in Yadkinville and ride Winston Salem skatepark and greensboro parks pretty often

|

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/_eli.173_/
Bike Check - Coming Soon!
Refs - dikdiamond

8/2/2019 11:11 PM

Eli 173 wrote:

Im in Yadkinville and ride Winston Salem skatepark and greensboro parks pretty often

Are you still riding?

|