anyone in south tampa (FL)?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2012 6:43 PM

i've been riding for about a year and only know two or three other guys that ride....my brother and my neighbor, lol, i'm a beginner/intermediate rider and i'd love to find some other riders in tampa just to bomb around with at local spots, whether you're worse then me or better than me, i don't care, just hit me up with a message-y thingymabobber or something, i live next to Plant high school and i ride around britton plaza and plant, but i go just about everywhere in tampa, so local riders, if you're out there, and i know you are, let me know so we can meet up

|

dude, turn the T.V. down, i can't taste my macaroni

1/4/2012 6:56 PM

go to the skatepark on wednesday and sundays, you'll meet a ton of people and have a great time and as a bonus a lot of the profile team usually hits it up. tampa has a great scene.

|

1/5/2012 10:11 AM

swirley809 wrote:

go to the skatepark on wednesday and sundays, you'll meet a ton of people and have a great time and as a bonus a lot of the profile team usually hits it up. tampa has a great scene.

i do go to spot on occasion, i'm not much of a park rider though, but i am interested in seeing the new course, it looks bretty badass, i'm mainly looking for some guys to ride with just around the neghborhood though, i've met a few people at spot though, plus, when zack or spencer are there, it's a blast to see them ride, haha

|

dude, turn the T.V. down, i can't taste my macaroni

1/5/2012 12:36 PM

Travis the fat wrote:

i do go to spot on occasion, i'm not much of a park rider though, but i am interested in seeing the new course, it looks bretty badass, i'm mainly looking for some guys to ride with just around the neghborhood though, i've met a few people at spot though, plus, when zack or spencer are there, it's a blast to see them ride, haha

word, the new course is pretty sick to ride, and yeah to bad zack moved back up north.

|