anyone seen a park in titusville fl

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2008 12:17 PM

has anyone heard of or seen the skate park in titusville FL . i cant find any info on it besides an address

|

8/10/2008 7:55 AM

there used to be one on merritt island in cocoa. think it was called paradise funplex. i'm not too sure if its still open though since their website is down.

|

I'll beat the %@#kin brakes off you @%tch. Shut the %#!k up and ride your %*#kin bike @$$hole.

8/10/2008 10:11 AM

im almost positive that its still open . i guess im just going to have to suck it up and drive down there and find this park if it exsist

|

8/11/2008 12:52 PM

well i drove all the way down there a hour round trip and the god damn park doesnt even exsist its a god damn air port wtf

|

8/11/2008 12:56 PM

that sucks

|

The things you own, end up owning you... -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

8/11/2008 1:03 PM

its gone???? damn, that fuckin sucks. I went there like 8 months ago....It was called Paradise Funplex.......it was ok, could tell it was gettin kinda rundown. The boxjump in the park had screws and nails sticking out of it, and the ledges and rails were all dented up. They had a little mini golf course that was all overgrown too. Another one bites the dust I guess. Someone needs to put some money up and open a REALLY good park in Central Florida. Vans in Orlando is pretty cool, but they only allow bikes 3 nights a week. Mesh is cool, but it gets too damn packed in there sometimes, not really enough room. I can't believe Woodward hasn't put a place in Central Florida. Think about it, you could hold sessions during the winter when its cold and snowing up north. Someone needs to get at the powers that be at Woodward and throw the idea at them.

|

I'll beat the %@#kin brakes off you @%tch. Shut the %#!k up and ride your %*#kin bike @$$hole.

8/11/2008 4:46 PM

no paradise is still there from my knowledge . this is another park that i found digging through bullshit skate park list

|

8/21/2008 10:46 PM

hahahahaa I live local like 15 minutes from that park it IS there it IS badass. The airport you wound up at, is about a block away. http://www.paradisefunplex.com if you want directions if the ones you had werent good or whatever just go to the merrit square mall, and in the back (the side with the movie theatre "Cobb theatres") it right across fortenberry. ;]

|

8/22/2008 9:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/22/2008 9:23 PM

i know where paradise is ive been there but there was suposed to be a park in titusville it says its on the public works pages and if you google titusville skate parks they come up but nothin

oh mark are any of the other cocoa parks bike friendly

|

12/17/2008 12:12 PM

alright titusville park? there used to be a free skate/bmx/fagblade park with some lame wedges some decent quarters and and a few boxes but it got too run down and they had to call it quits. if anyone knows where highway 50 in central florida is you can find the illusive titusville bmx park. it used to be a roller rink in the early mid 90s and was mysteriously "burned down." odly enough, inside and outside look exactly the same as it used to exept there are wooden ramps everywhere, including a foam pit.
the location is pretty uh... hidden. toward the end of the highway 50, there is one of the last kmarts on the planet. about a block west, there is a trailer park with a white wall out front painted like an american flag. on the west most end of the wall, it stops and there is a dirt road, dunno what its called but its there. drive about 1/8 mile and youll arrive to a rundown looking wearhouse painted blue with a ratty sigh which reads "space park usa"

the set up is not too bad, lots of quaters, spine, lots of vert walls, foam pit with decent roll in. the quality of the ramps is much to be desired but they are safe and ridable. park aside, the locals are, well... from titusville. a few 10 or 11 year olds running around smoking cigarettes, and some nights it can get pretty crowded. the cost is 5 dollars, somenights its free if the owner is drunk. no pads, no helmets, no waivers, just fun. and several ride at your own risk signs.

|

12/18/2008 8:33 PM

woww.....sounds like the setting for a bmx chainsaw massacre......lololol.

|

12/19/2008 6:20 PM

ha! its not that bad. but i think its worth checkin out.

|

12/22/2008 10:41 AM

so its on 50.......not 520 right??

|

1/1/2009 8:17 AM

right... its on highway 50 in titusville. i think its called appolo rd.

|

5/18/2010 9:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/18/2010 9:15 PM

I was looking for that free park in Titusville the other day and was like man..what happened I swear there was a park here I rode it once.

|

"This ain't segregation this is freestyle folks". - Ruben Castillo

7/13/2010 1:58 PM

Yeah the public titusville skatepark is no more. cool little park though because you could move the ramps around n shit. Rustys was fucking badass. no more no less. fucking loved that place. RIP. The city is working on building a public skatepark now, theyre trying to find the funds, but said it should be done by november.

|

10/20/2010 12:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:38 AM

For satisfied shoes, just click” add to cart". Or you can first register for future visit conveniently. If you choose our Nike Air Max 90, we will work hard for you! These Air Max 90 Shoes give you a different feeling. And now this price of the Air Max 90 is cheap enough. If you want to choose a gift to your friend, you also can take this kind of the Air Max 87 Shoes, it is perfect. It is surely to say that your friend will like this classic Air Max 87. Because the design of Nike Air Max 87 is excellent, you can enjoy them.

|

11/2/2010 12:23 AM

As we know that asics onitsuka tigersneakers are popular among the sports fans. Here, we give some classic examples, such as asics tiger mexico 66, asics tiger ultimate 81 and so on. They are all excellent. But different people have different habits. Some people more likonitsuka tiger by asics mexico 66 , but other people like asics onitsuka tiger 81 more. In all, the asics onitsuka tiger shoes are well-killed. From tasics tiger sale we can know that, they are all on the top.

|

3/11/2011 9:00 AM

bodydrop6 wrote:

no paradise is still there from my knowledge . this is another park that i found digging through bullshit skate park list

yeaah paradise is positivly open i think there makin the titusville skatepark again but no bmxers

|

3/11/2011 9:02 AM

bodydrop6 wrote:

bmxer98 wrote:

yeaah paradise is positivly open i think there makin the titusville skatepark again but no bmxers

i dont fuckin now wi they fuckin closed tht park down it was still perfect so wat if a kid broke somthin tht dosent mean they can juss fuckin close it down like tht

|