bmx in jacksonville florida

Related:
Create New Tag

9/28/2009 11:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:08 PM

whats up guys im coming straight at you from jacksonville florida where in the last few weeks has blown up. 2007 lorretto trails got plowed and the jumps at daves house are gone. now all the locals had to ride was the cuba hunter park and that new bad ass concrete park at monument and mccormic.

well i just purchased a new lens for my nikon and decided to build some big jumps in hopes of some good riding shots. the jumps turned out great and now every trail riding in jacksonville has a place with the big stuff. this place in a couple months will be crazy and im the only one doing the digging.

sunday september 27th 2009 kona reopened its park to bmx. you can now ride the whole park including the concrete on sundays from 10 am to 2pm for 10 bucks. you can only ride the street course tuesdays and thursdays all day for 10 bucks.

if anyone needs directions on how to get here or anything else please feel free to hit me up on here and let me know then ill send you my number.

|

9/28/2009 11:50 AM

go to my profile and click on the album " bmx back in jacksonville florida"

|

9/30/2009 10:18 PM

Hey man. I wanna help dig. I'm in savannah ga, its almost a 2 hour drive, but i love trails. When your trails start to get going i wanna come down and chill, dig, ride whatever. i have some up here too, should bring a group of guys up.

let me get your number. can you text?

|

10/4/2009 12:39 AM

DownSouth912 wrote:

Hey man. I wanna help dig. I'm in savannah ga, its almost a 2 hour drive, but i love trails. When your trails start to get going i wanna come down and chill, dig, ride whatever. i have some up here too, should bring a group of guys up.

let me get your number. can you text?

904 554 9919 and yes i can text

|

10/13/2009 6:16 AM

Went to Kona on Sunday morning. The sickest park I've ever been to. I had so much fun!

We got there just as they opened at 1000 and rode untill about 1230. I went through a gallon of water and still cramped up. I could not stop riding! It was like I was a kid again and it was my 1st time riding. (I'm 35).

If anyone wants to do some digging in Middleburg let me know. Check the pics on my profile. I have to change things up a bit from the way i started the build because I'm putting in a barn. The barn will block the current roll in. Just gotta figure out where the new one will go!

|

11/2/2009 9:41 AM

kona allows bikes??? I thought they didn't allow them anymore... anyways I'm looking for people to ride with. I'm around Neptune beach. haven't seen any riders around but text or call me...I'm always down to ride... not to good at trails but I ride street all the time, would love to get seasoned into sone trails though...name is drew and the number is 609-408-7872 please hit me up!!! i'm sick of riding solo!!!

|

11/4/2009 7:16 AM

We'll be at Kona this Sunday at 10:30 am

|

11/11/2009 5:26 AM

Yo where those jumps at cause ill come and help i live in fleming island/ orange park

|

1/18/2010 12:46 PM

James Reed wrote:

Went to Kona on Sunday morning. The sickest park I've ever been to. I had so much fun!

We got there just as they opened at 1000 and rode untill about 1230. I went through a gallon of water and still cramped up. I could not stop riding! It was like I was a kid again and it was my 1st time riding. (I'm 35).

If anyone wants to do some digging in Middleburg let me know. Check the pics on my profile. I have to change things up a bit from the way i started the build because I'm putting in a barn. The barn will block the current roll in. Just gotta figure out where the new one will go!

Hey man, me and a couple of my buds live in middeburg and are interested in ridin some dirt! you should hit me up man, we can ride together.

|

1/19/2010 10:41 AM

I will be at kona this Sun. Were getting ready to do a rebuild on the track in the burg too. Gonna make it a little more trailsy.

|

1/19/2010 9:43 PM

if you wanna ride the jumps and help dig at my trails hit me up.....904 554 9919 ralph

|

1/21/2010 4:13 AM

Are you the Ralph that used to come to St Augustine and hurt your knee at the Loretto trails?

The BP trails look a little too big for me but I would love to come and check it out.

|

1/22/2010 1:06 PM

Hey Ya'll-----

Good to see ya on this site James Reed-----posted the msg below on the Jacksonville/Camp Lejeune site. I'll see if I get any hits from this. Hummmm, Jacksonville, FL might be the place I'm looking for?? : )

I see no one posted in several weeks. I was searching for bmx parks in the Jacksonville/Cherry Point area and came across this site. I currently live in SC and my boyfriend is attempting a transfer to either Charleston, Parris Island, Camp Lejeune, Cherry Point, Panama City or Jacksonville.

He's coming from CA and has a son who is an "expert" bmxer at 10!! Races in all Nationals and Grands----just tried out for the Olympic team racing in South Africa.

REALLY disappointed there is nothing in your area-----told him where ever he transfers he needed to look into property and consider building a "track of dreams"-----if you build, they will come...........

Someone let me know if anything's changed since the last Dec '09 posts.

Tks! Kim

|

1/24/2010 12:57 PM

Camp Lejune and Cherry Pt are a BMX deadspot. If riding is a pri. then def come to FL. Jacksonville Fl is blowing up right now.

Park/trails/race/street whatever you want! As for racing we just got another ABA racetrack confirmation yesterday. St Augustine is now ABA and will be open shortly.

|

1/24/2010 12:58 PM

Camp Lejune and Cherry Pt are a BMX deadspot. If riding is a pri. then def come to FL. Jacksonville Fl is blowing up right now.

Park/trails/race/street whatever you want! As for racing we just got another ABA racetrack confirmation yesterday. St Augustine is now ABA and will be open shortly.

|

3/15/2010 9:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/15/2010 9:24 PM

LEMME BLAKN DIS SHIT UP!!! G'RYDA! KUMN THRU GETN AT A 904 RYDA'Z @OTHA'Z!! FUK DA H8TERZ!!! BMX F.L.A.!! ALL!! FUKN DAY!!!!

|

3/16/2010 2:20 PM

ghozt.ryda.76 wrote:

LEMME BLAKN DIS SHIT UP!!! G'RYDA! KUMN THRU GETN AT A 904 RYDA'Z @OTHA'Z!! FUK DA H8TERZ!!! BMX F.L.A.!! ALL!! FUKN DAY!!!!

Lets try this again and this time in English...

|

3/23/2010 10:10 AM

ghozt.ryda.76 wrote:

Word!

|

4/29/2010 7:18 AM

The Gatoraid Free Flow tour is coming to KONA Skatepark in Jacksonville, FL. BMX Park will be on Aug 1 2010.

Then entry form is attached in the link. http://register.gatoradefreeflowtour.com/

Even if you don't ride or want to compete, come out and support our riders in the North, Fl, Ga, Al area.

This will be a good chance to see some of the best riders in the southeast show what they can do at one of the craziest parks on earth.

In case some of you don't know the Free flow tour is a stepping stone to the Dew Tour. So you will see some good riders pulling some amazing tricks.

You don't have to be the best to enter though. They have age group winners as well. I have seen kids enter that were 11 years old on a NEXT and just ride around bunny hopping and casing box jumps. Everyone that enters gets a bag of stickers and magazines, water/gatoraid bottles etc. Its for all ages up to I think 21 years old.

My daughter competed in one last year at Factory Skatepark in Ga and had a blast.

Lets blow this thing up and show the world what kind of BMX we got goin on here in Jville! Tell everyone!
|

5/2/2010 3:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:17 AM

there will be a dirt jam afterwards....grilled hot dogs, beer for those 21 and up,drinks,water,snacks and the best time on a bike you can have....check out my site for more info and directions to the trails....leave me a comment

go here for beach n peach trails

|

5/2/2010 3:56 AM

James Reed wrote:

Are you the Ralph that used to come to St Augustine and hurt your knee at the Loretto trails?

The BP trails look a little too big for me but I would love to come and check it out.

yeah that was me

|

10/19/2010 11:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:38 AM

For satisfied shoes, just click” add to cart". Or you can first register for future visit conveniently. If you choose our Nike Air Max 90, we will work hard for you! These Air Max 90 Shoes give you a different feeling. And now this price of the Air Max 90 is cheap enough. If you want to choose a gift to your friend, you also can take this kind of the Air Max 87 Shoes, it is perfect. It is surely to say that your friend will like this classic Air Max 87. Because the design of Nike Air Max 87 is excellent, you can enjoy them.

|

11/1/2010 11:56 PM

As we know that asics onitsuka tigersneakers are popular among the sports fans. Here, we give some classic examples, such as asics tiger mexico 66, asics tiger ultimate 81 and so on. They are all excellent. But different people have different habits. Some people more likonitsuka tiger by asics mexico 66 , but other people like asics onitsuka tiger 81 more. In all, the asics onitsuka tiger shoes are well-killed. From tasics tiger sale we can know that, they are all on the top.

|

9/20/2015 5:24 AM

anyone on here still riding in jax? just ordered a new bike getting back riding after a long time off, and looking for people to ride with.

|

12/31/2015 3:58 PM

I'm in jax, went to kona today

|

1/21/2016 6:58 PM

I'm based in mayport, just ordered parts to finish my build. I'm from Oregon and started off riding street, I'll be riding very soon again

|

9/2/2018 4:38 PM

South Beach Park is a nest of dick hole flat bill skater dudes. What’s a good park (other than Kona or Monument) to hit?

|

4/30/2020 8:58 AM

im in orange park jacksonville fl . i been riding alone and its losing its fun. want to ride street in downtown or ride dirt or whatever. anyone ride anymore lol

gino pi

904 420 0485 leave message or text , might take a day or two to check my phone , lets ride yo i also skate, pics, whatever

|