in charlotte

Related:
Create New Tag

2/26/2011 6:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/26/2011 6:45 PM

Hey guys, I live in uptown Charlotte and am trying to get back into BMX after a few years off. Looking for some riders to meet up with, I really want to get into dirt jumping but will ride street/park too!

|

3/6/2011 12:33 PM

i live in charlotte, im on spring break right now but when that ends ill be back down there.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

3/8/2011 9:21 AM

thats cool, let me know if you want to ride sometime. Do you go to UNCC?

|

3/9/2011 10:12 PM

BMXJason704 wrote:

thats cool, let me know if you want to ride sometime. Do you go to UNCC?

yeah, im in the Arch program

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

3/13/2011 3:46 PM

I graduated from there in 2008, only got to ride campus once on a friends bike, real good spots. Where do you usually ride?

|

3/22/2011 10:05 AM

BMXJason704 wrote:

I graduated from there in 2008, only got to ride campus once on a friends bike, real good spots. Where do you usually ride?

campus, downtown, grayson, and denver skatepark.

as for trails i usually ride robbie's trails and the uncc trails.

|

Bike check?

4/17/2011 1:00 PM

Let me know the next time you hit the UNCC trails, never had a chance to go. Is there smaller stuff out there to get warmed up on? I have just seen some vids of it of the big doubles

|

4/17/2011 2:02 PM

Im down, I wanna meet some local riders.. I live in Gastonia about 15 mins from Charlotte.

And if Anyones interested, I have alot of land I been planning on setting up some dirt

|

4/19/2011 3:05 AM

MonsterBMX69 wrote:

Im down, I wanna meet some local riders.. I live in Gastonia about 15 mins from Charlotte.

And if Anyones interested, I have alot of land I been planning on setting up some dirt

if your interested im heading to ride/dig today on the campus trails. i have a set me and some friends have been building, its not really a beginner line but there is smaller stuff there to warm up on as well.

|

Bike check?

4/19/2011 10:11 AM

Dam man I would but gotta work til 8 . I will definetly come out and help dig though

|

4/21/2011 2:49 PM

damn i just seen this, next time you go out there hit me up i would love to come help out and ride i will pm you my number

and BMXjason704, your name is trippy man...

My names jason and i live in the 704 hah

|

5/23/2011 10:28 AM

Theres some pretty nice trails down here in Mooresville.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

6/5/2011 2:57 PM

Which side of campus are the dirt jumps at on campus? I always hear about them but no one ever really says where about they are..any directions would be much appreciated.

|

6/10/2011 1:56 PM

21bmxCharlotte wrote:

Which side of campus are the dirt jumps at on campus? I always hear about them but no one ever really says where about they are..any directions would be much appreciated.

View Larger Map

take this trail till you reach the creek, cross the bridge and then go up the hill.
|

Bike check?

6/14/2011 11:33 AM

Much appreciated man, I'll be checking those out sometime soon; do people still ride/dig a good bit in summer with UNCC being on summer break?

|

6/19/2011 10:10 AM

21bmxCharlotte wrote:

Much appreciated man, I'll be checking those out sometime soon; do people still ride/dig a good bit in summer with UNCC being on summer break?

Usually digging after it rains but riding happens still too

|

Bike check?

6/27/2011 8:31 AM

Just wanted to make sure you guys know about the contest coming up, come ride and hang out.

www.transjambmx.com

|

8/3/2011 9:59 PM

If You wanna travel a bit We're having a get together in Mooresville,NC on the 12th!

|

2/7/2013 8:18 AM

I'm sure this is a dead post but I'm in Charlotte and would love to ride the UNCC trails but have no clue where they are.

|