new to vitalbmx

Related:
Create New Tag

11/16/2009 12:57 PM

Hey guys. My names Phil and I live in Fayetteville NC. I grew up in Daytona Beach and I'm completely lost here. I havent seen anyone riding here and cant find any parks or trails. I just recently had shoulder surgery so I'm off my bike for a few months anyways, but I'm just looking to meet riders in the area and get to know the scene a little bit before I get back on my bike.

|

11/16/2009 6:44 PM

welcome to the site man, my name is adam, ive only been on here a couple days. I live in raleigh but if your ever up this way i know where some trails and parks are. what kind of bike u ride?

|

11/17/2009 10:45 AM

dudeeee i live here. how many months till you can ride again?

|

11/19/2009 2:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/19/2009 2:35 AM

I ride a fly diablo 2 and mostly odyssey components.
I will definitely be riding again somewhere around march or aprilish. Chances are if my wife will let me I'll try to start in january.

|

11/19/2009 7:02 AM

Captain wrote:

I ride a fly diablo 2 and mostly odyssey components.
I will definitely be riding again somewhere around march or aprilish. Chances are if my wife will let me I'll try to start in january.

nice well i'm looking forward to riding with you man

|

11/20/2009 11:40 AM

Ditto man, heal up soon never hurts to have another rider around here.

|

These niggas talk gansta but really aint though

11/23/2009 2:48 AM

nice, well you came to the right place to find other riders in your area. The seen up in raleigh and out in greenville is pretty big. Fayetteville is deff growing. I'm in Iraq right now, but I will be home in Jan. I'll deff hit you up when I get home...

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

10/20/2010 1:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:38 AM

For satisfied shoes, just click” add to cart". Or you can first register for future visit conveniently. If you choose our Nike Air Max 90, we will work hard for you! These Air Max 90 Shoes give you a different feeling. And now this price of the Air Max 90 is cheap enough. If you want to choose a gift to your friend, you also can take this kind of the Air Max 87 Shoes, it is perfect. It is surely to say that your friend will like this classic Air Max 87. Because the design of Nike Air Max 87 is excellent, you can enjoy them.

|