trails in havelock

Related:
Create New Tag

6/2/2010 3:15 PM

yoimmoving to havelocknorth carolina is there anytraails there or near tyhere

|

6/8/2010 6:34 PM

nope... closest skatepark is greenville. closest good sets of trails are in the raleigh area. there isnt shit to ride in havelock.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

6/10/2010 12:34 PM

I thought there were trails on New River?

|

6/10/2010 6:32 PM

wait is there anytrails with in rideing distince from havelock i dont really care if there good or shity i just need something to ride lol

|

6/15/2010 4:22 AM

There is A LOT of forrest and shovels don't cost that much. There are a lot of guys that ride in havelock so It cant be that hard to find some dudes that want to dig.

Of course everyone always wants to ride trails and says their down to dig, but when the time comes they usually have other things to do.

|

10/21/2010 8:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:39 AM

For satisfied shoes, just click” add to cart". Or you can first register for future visit conveniently. If you choose our Nike Air Max 90, we will work hard for you! These Air Max 90 Shoes give you a different feeling. And now this price of the Air Max 90 is cheap enough. If you want to choose a gift to your friend, you also can take this kind of the Air Max 87 Shoes, it is perfect. It is surely to say that your friend will like this classic Air Max 87. Because the design of Nike Air Max 87 is excellent, you can enjoy them.

|