NEW PHOENIX AREA BIKE PARK!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/17/2015 11:44 AM

Hello all my fellow dirt jump gravity junkies!

We are building a Bike Park in Goodyear, AZ and need some help. We are just past halfway through the build. We have completed the pump line, intermediate jump line, and we are in the middle of the kiddie track (traditional pump track) build.

Next month we are moving to the advanced and pro style lines!

We build every Saturday and Sunday 8am to just past noon. COME OUT AND HELP!

Here is our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/bikeparkatfoothillscommunitypark

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

6/4/2015 10:46 AM

ive been to place twice its so fun

|

1/23/2016 7:19 AM

is it still there? cause i'm in chandler and built my own "trails" but am down to help build some more. Need to keep dirt riding alive.

|

1/23/2016 3:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2016 4:06 PM

Yes the park is still there and we are getting ready to build a bigger Phase 2 side!

www.facebook.com/estrellafoothillsbikepark

Here is a sketch of the advanced lines. Bobcat gets delivered this week!
Photo

|

1/23/2016 4:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2016 4:05 PM

Here's a couple pictures of what we have out there now.

Photo

Photo

|

3/19/2018 3:55 PM

Looks awesome! cant wait to come out and visit

|

3/30/2018 12:22 PM

I still haven't been here! Looks awesome.

The Desert Trails in Mesa are hard to ride. Tight radius little lips, giant rough wooden mtb jumps, and not a lot of in between.

|

In midschool bike rides you.

4/9/2018 12:56 PM

This place was Awesome! Huge shout out to all you guys who made this happen. You can see how much work went into this place and you can definitely feel it when you ride. Unfortunately it was pretty windy when I went so I couldn't hit the big line but everything else was well worth it. Photo

Photo

@DrewH85, I stopped at desert trails also when I was in AZ. Desert trails is amazing but I agree also that the cornering is to tight as well as the jumps having short steep lips. Estrella bike park is dialed. definitely more to offer for entry level riders. Check it out when you have time. Bring Water!

Photo

|