Oven cleaner

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2013 7:05 PM

Is a blue can of easy off alright? I just sprayed it on a seat post and know im waiting. I dont have the yellow heavy duty can which is why I am asking. How long should I wait for ?

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

4/17/2013 7:10 PM

You'll see the color coming off kinda like food coloring in water. Give it fifteen minutes, check it:wipe it, then spray again and judge how long to wait. You can sand little bits off. The aluminumay be pretty dark when your done.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/17/2013 7:11 PM

future FBM wrote:

You'll see the color coming off kinda like food coloring in water. Give it fifteen minutes, check it:wipe it, then spray again and judge how long to wait. You can sand little bits off. The aluminumay be pretty dark when your done.

Thanks.

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

4/17/2013 8:39 PM

oven cleaner! oven cleaner! i take baths with that shit

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/17/2013 8:50 PM

dream wrote:

oven cleaner! oven cleaner! i take baths with that shit

I used to clean my junk after one night stands with it.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/17/2013 8:53 PM

dream wrote:

oven cleaner! oven cleaner! i take baths with that shit

Chuck8273 wrote:

I used to clean my junk after one night stands with it.

Does it get rid of crabs/herps?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/17/2013 9:27 PM

dream wrote:

oven cleaner! oven cleaner! i take baths with that shit

Chuck8273 wrote:

I used to clean my junk after one night stands with it.

Mikel8149 wrote:

Does it get rid of crabs/herps?

Haha, not that I know of, just the skank crud. Once you get the herps, you're fooked.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/18/2013 12:53 PM

Didnt work :/

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

4/18/2013 1:01 PM

What exactly are you trying to do?
Easy Off takes off sticker residue and whatnot, so if you are trying to take of anodizing then that won't work.

|

4/18/2013 1:04 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

What exactly are you trying to do?
Easy Off takes off sticker residue and whatnot, so if you are trying to take of anodizing then that won't work.

Trying to get off the anodizing. Everyone says it works.

|

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten