Eastern's Brotherhood of the Traveling Element 46

Eastern took a complete Eastern Element straight out of the box and sent it to Kelly Bolton and Adam Banton to see what it could do.

Credit: Eastern Bikes
  • The Poser List

3/28/2009 4:07 PM

Don't even start animal. If you could ride as good as you talk trash, you would be doing your whip pick on a ramp and not in your dad's garage. I never said Eastern parts haven't broke before. Every part from any company is breakable if you ride hard. I do find it hard to believe you and the rest of your little dude crew could break anything with both wheels staying on the ground. You doing lip tricks on the ground qualifies you as head poser. Stay off the comments making up your fictitious stories about how you and your lame ass friends have broke this and that. It's all fantasy. So, animal, go learn some tricks and please give up your typing career. I'm sure you are out looking for a new back wheel right now. Cause we can all tell by profile picture, you drove the mutherfu(ker straight into the ground. And by the way...... I stole your goofy ass picture to use for the poser list. Thanks fool!

• Animal3471

3/28/2009 2:59 PM

haha no seriously? eastern parts do break every part breaks it just depends on who rides it u kno wat i think is funny u go around lookin for posers so u can just sit thr an pretend ure a true rider but on the inside it kills u to see someone who is better than u an it dont matter who it is u jus have to b the asshole that talks shit

• The Poser List

3/28/2009 11:47 AM

Pancho, your profile picture is ridiculous! Fu(k Eastern? More like f*9k your stupid ass 2 foot bunny hop. It is almost as lame as J-me's foot-jam pic. Now we have good ol' RobWard24 telling us how he's bent all these parts, but yet his bike picture has not one scratch on it. These are the internet geeks that, instead of riding, they type a bunch of garbage in the comments. These are the posers of scenes all around the world. It is now my job to call them out for what they are.... posers. People on the site pretending that they ride, when really they spend all day searching for a purpose in life. These are the kids that are pissed at the world because of their lack of skills in a sport that they so admire. Gmack, go play around on myspace. The only thing you've ever bent is some dude's penis into your mouth. My guess would be, thatguywith2wheels.

• PANCHO16

3/28/2009 10:26 AM

FUCK EASTERN!

• RobWard24

3/28/2009 9:21 AM

my eastern bars bent, my forks bent, my pedals snaped and the price is to high for what it is

• Darren B

3/28/2009 8:52 AM

hell yeh kelly and adam. leigh for president!

• dave lawrence

3/28/2009 5:52 AM

Holley will try to take the brakes off haha....but he will beat it pretty well...

• chad.c

3/27/2009 11:31 PM

don't worry the will send it to eric holley

• Alienation BMX

3/27/2009 10:41 PM

im glad he liked the wheels:-) deviant and delinquent

• misfit131

3/27/2009 9:45 PM

sick riding on a stock bike
    i think u guys should keep it up but put it through more abuse
    so people will stop hating

• j-me

3/27/2009 9:17 PM

i hate eastern their parts break to easy and overpriced for wat their really worth!

• H-A-R-R-Y

3/27/2009 6:35 PM

haha thats a really cool idea. That bike looks pritty solid to me, i dont see no bend either.

• FranK45

3/27/2009 6:09 PM

Nice, they put up a all white (tires included) version of it at the shop where my bro works, pretty gnarly!

• dirtwood rider

3/27/2009 6:07 PM

eastern sucks. every part iv ever gothen from them is shit especially the rims and sprokets. nice riding thow

• EasternLeigh

3/27/2009 6:02 PM

Um...those forks are perfectly straight. We are still riding them and they are fine. At what time code do they look forward to you?
    -Leigh.

• thatguywith2wheels

3/27/2009 5:20 PM

you can tell that the forks are bent forward if you look closely

• freecoaster bmx

3/27/2009 4:07 PM

i agree with brandon christie that hang five tooth was sweet and i gotta learn that this week.

• lineryder

3/27/2009 12:07 PM

you know that eastern logo at the end looks kinda like a penis..

• gmack

3/27/2009 11:54 AM

I have seen a few Eastern frames snap. Pretty scary stuff.

• heffley

3/27/2009 11:48 AM

Leigh rocks! Rider-owned company that deserves more props.