Flatland Tailwip 7

i finally landed one

Credit: my mom
Create New Tag

DaNokeBMX's videos

  • xxlucas

    4/15/2008 8:55 AM

    they are actually called whiplashes.. its fun to do instead of a footjam

  • mybikeismyhero

    4/14/2008 8:45 PM

    do a tailwhip now.

  • BandAid

    4/14/2008 8:10 PM

    I would call it a flatland whip. Its a whip and its on flat-land. Also i think its more of a downside flatland footjam whip, because he turns half way like a downside whip. Anyways nice job.

  • bmxfreak1811

    4/12/2008 7:14 AM


  • SHePP iZ SicK

    4/10/2008 9:26 PM

    still pretty sick

  • alek_animal92

    4/10/2008 4:23 PM

    thats not a flatland tailwhip..its call a footjam whip..and u need to jump into them instead haveing your foot already over..there harder but alot more fullfilling..

  • SHePP iZ SicK

    4/10/2008 2:46 PM

    My dogg!