Name this trick 45

Create New Tag
  • Ridingismylifex1

    6/13/2010 8:34 PM

    Gnaretard-at least I didn't fall and fuck up my face then put a picture up thinking I'm cool. Land your tricks and put up videos with them, then talk shit. Or just fall again, but die this time.Haropuss- your name has haro in it. For that alone you lose. Go do a footjam and think your cool for talking down to people who are supposed to be fellow riders some more.

  • haroman11

    6/13/2010 7:10 PM

    its called you are super gay cause you wear a bandana and do an easy trick and think its cool

  • gnarshredder666

    6/13/2010 6:40 PM

    its called that bandana on your head makes you look like a bitch

  • fitrider08

    6/13/2010 2:54 PM

    its a cross footed downside footjam whip, to tyre tap, to 180 in

  • Jordan D.

    8/23/2009 7:36 AM

    Nice CrossFoot 180 DownSide FootjamWhip To TireTap

  • Jake--iBMX--Melling

    8/13/2009 2:01 PM

    switchfooted downside footjam!!

  • dudegoride

    8/13/2009 5:46 AM


  • muffe

    8/12/2009 8:39 PM

    I think they have the name already at the end of the clip

    "oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh! "

  • gordo hoffman

    8/12/2009 10:08 AM


  • cjbmx

    8/12/2009 9:50 AM

    liikea downside footjam whip to double tire to two hoped half cab out! lmao

  • LucasisAT-rex

    8/12/2009 1:29 AM

    which trick am i supposed to name?

  • traxxas

    8/11/2009 10:21 PM

    I call the the good oll front flip

  • castie

    8/11/2009 10:18 PM

    front flip

  • JustRideBMX

    8/11/2009 4:44 PM

    can can downside footjam whip double tire tap 180 out

  • jimonbike

    8/11/2009 1:45 PM

    i agree with the coment about it being a combo and not a trick but its still pretty sweet

  • bmxertingey987

    8/11/2009 9:52 AM

    can jam whiplash double tire tap 180 out?? haha

  • timmaybmx94

    8/11/2009 7:37 AM

    cross-footed downside footjam-whip to double tire tap. its just a few different tricks in a combo...

  • nwstreetrider92

    8/11/2009 12:11 AM

    crossfooted foot jam 180?

  • seraph528

    8/10/2009 11:38 PM

    Its called a sex-change

  • Mr Wilson

    8/10/2009 10:52 PM

    its called a can jam whip 1st off well the 1st part of it

Show More Comment(s) / Leave a Comment